Craving Imbalance Discussions

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Craving Imbalance Discussions

Postby TheDuke86 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:29 am

JohnCarver wrote:I'm still skeptical its "OP" unless you mean you are making too much money salvaging abandoned stuff in the world. But that means you guys have an incentive to clean up Salem no?

Been having a blast doing it so far:D
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:31 am

Is the general excitement though the fun of wandering the world and taking apart stuff that doesn't belong to you, long abandoned?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Taipion » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:23 pm

JohnCarver wrote:I'm still skeptical its "OP" unless you mean you are making too much money salvaging abandoned stuff in the world. But that means you guys have an incentive to clean up Salem no?

Now we just need to get rid of long time unclaimed pavement, too. :D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby grapefruitv » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Taipion wrote:

Now we just need to get rid of long time unclaimed pavement, too. :D

No, we do not.
There are tools in game to get rid of unwanted pavement, so there is no reason to discourage massive tile art.

But what would be nice is to be able to salvage paving materials like golden bricks or geodes.
grapefruitv

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations