Farm animals in server stalls

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Farm animals in server stalls

Postby Hohenheim » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:50 am

Focus on getting a feasting set and look for other food. Getting to 500 is rather easy with several combos that are obtainable by everyone. I don't know how easy it is to get a full load of domestic and restore, but some other combos are very easy to get and make. Also domestic animals need constant care, like turkeys and believe me, I have seen much more than my fare share of dead turkeys.
Hohenheim

Postby Darwoth » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:23 am

Hohenheim wrote:Focus on getting a feasting set and look for other food. Getting to 500 is rather easy with several combos that are obtainable by everyone. I don't know how easy it is to get a full load of domestic and restore, but some other combos are very easy to get and make. Also domestic animals need constant care, like turkeys and believe me, I have seen much more than my fare share of dead turkeys.

if you had any concept of the power a herd of stampeding darwothian deathbulls has you would have been the first to verify that you planned to come to the animal event.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:57 am

Darwoth wrote:
Hohenheim wrote:Focus on getting a feasting set and look for other food. Getting to 500 is rather easy with several combos that are obtainable by everyone. I don't know how easy it is to get a full load of domestic and restore, but some other combos are very easy to get and make. Also domestic animals need constant care, like turkeys and believe me, I have seen much more than my fare share of dead turkeys.

if you had any concept of the power a herd of stampeding darwothian deathbulls has you would have been the first to verify that you planned to come to the animal event.

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Hohenheim » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:09 am

1) I know how often turkeys died on me, I think I will leave farm animals to towns. Eventually I won't be able to login for a few days and then they are dead like so many turkeys I had before.
2) Also like Dallane said, no one knows how to handle them and so most people who get a chance of having them will most likely only kill them by messing up.

These two points are my reasons why I don't feel any urge of getting them. Of course, once they have a reasonable price, I will probably try them out too, but I am a very patient person.

For me getting higher biles is one of the last things I enjoy doing in Salem, but I am doing fine with the food I use.
Hohenheim

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations