motorcycles

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

motorcycles

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:14 am

i want to be able to use royal jelly on a spring to create a harley (complete with engine noises of course) to ride around on instead of stupid ***** crickets, you should also be able to fire and reload pistols while riding on it to offset the spring to cricket cost ratio.

i realize some may think this idea is "dumb" or "not in character with the game" or "overpowered" as they sit on a giant unpaid playerclaim of broken stupidity and do stuff like kick soccerballs around but that is merely because they themselves are to stupid to see how amazing and loaded with wisdom every word that leaps from my tongue truly is.

edit: the motorcycle would of course be faster than crickets as well, but consume the currently useless since implemented "train oil" for fuel.
Darwoth

Re: motorcycles

Postby riolic » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:21 am

I'd only be for this if it was ride able on claims you don't have permissions on, as what are motorcycles if not the physical manifestation of freedom (From bad game mechanics)?
riolic
Customer

Postby Reviresco » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:22 am

Excellent idea.
Reviresco

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:23 am

Reviresco wrote:Excellent idea.

riolic wrote:I'd only be for this if it was ride able on claims you don't have permissions on, as what are motorcycles if not the physical manifestation of freedom (From bad game mechanics)?

when world of darwoth online is created you will both be offered a dev position as you clearly share my vision.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc8haq_EQOw
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:51 am

I only approve if this is some easy rider type ****. I want full blown american flags flyin in the wind.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:57 am

Dallane wrote:I only approve if this is some easy rider type ****. I want full blown american flags flyin in the wind.

i believe there should be a small flagpole attached to the back of the motorcycle for exactly this purpose, (as soon as we have an american flag of some kind in game that is, instead of just one for japan, china, russia, various euro countries etc :lol: )
Darwoth

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:54 am

I would only approve this idea if you would be abble to make a burnout with your amazing motorbike.
White cloud that will suffocate evil doers that hate freedom.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby gorniksam » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:54 pm

+1
gorniksam

Postby jakhollin » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:28 pm

jakhollin

Postby CalHob » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:12 am

You don't have to pay upkeep on your PC anymore???
CalHob

Next

Return to Ideas & Innovations