motorcycles

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: motorcycles

Postby Taipion » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:59 pm

It's just hilarious how some people, but actually most one single crybaby rage and weep nonstop about this.

Yet, the actual drain is laughable, especially considering you go against brick or steel when attacking any "oh so huge pclaim",
if you can't raid it with such a pclaim, you could not raid it without that claim either.

Go on, cry me a river.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:15 pm

Taipion wrote:It's just hilarious how some people, but actually most one single crybaby rage and weep nonstop about this.

Yet, the actual drain is laughable, especially considering you go against brick or steel when attacking any "oh so huge pclaim",
if you can't raid it with such a pclaim, you could not raid it without that claim either.

Go on, cry me a river.

what is even more laughable is the entire jinglebombs thread and how stupid you repeatedly demonstrate yourself to be. you know, the reason you and the other verified morons were removed from the mason forum after months of ***** your "great ideas" all over it that anyone with a clue actually lost brain cells reading. kind of like how you literally have no ***** idea what you just said. again. like usual. like all the other times.

by the way, i made the required adjustments to defeat steel on the currently broken player claims months ago i have simply not found anyone annoying enough to bother with the still nauseating time requirement. but then again i had been largely separated from morons like yourself and others for well over a year.

i have told numerous smarmy cocksuckers just like you (except far better and less stupid) under a variety of idiotic mechanics that allowed them to puff their birdchest out and run their mouths that i would make them regret doing so.

every single one of those promises i followed up on even though raiding was "impossible" and you will be no different.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:58 pm

Taipion wrote:If you can't raid it with such a pclaim, you could not raid it without that claim either.

If you can't see the complications of extremely large p-claims then you're a retard. Also the developers should nuke abused claims entirely as they were supposed to do, no mercy on abusive people.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:41 pm

Judaism wrote:
Taipion wrote:If you can't raid it with such a pclaim, you could not raid it without that claim either.

If you can't see the complications of extremely large p-claims then you're a retard. Also the developers should nuke abused claims entirely as they were supposed to do, no mercy on abusive people.

how about instead of nuking them we fix the drain instead?
Heffernan

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:44 pm

The only claims that are going to be nuked are empty ones that abyse the mechanic.
If you keep your claim topped off there is nothing to fear.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:53 am

There are several threads about this topic, in which all of these issues are discussed and in which I have answered the same questions I see people asking yet again. I don't think it needs to be rehashed again.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations