Add a different payment method

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Add a different payment method

Postby Forungi » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:53 pm

yozzik wrote:
Forungi wrote:You say the other game has Xsolla yes but I don't think you understand it took them months to get that finalized.

Did i said "i don't realize" or "xsolla should be available tomorrow"? I'm in game development and i know what it takes to implement a payment system. I also understand that letting players throw their money the way they want is a must.

It's hardly a must, it's just your opinion.
Never seen Xsolla on any of my services I use so clearly it's not in that high demand :lol:
Forungi

Postby yozzik » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:05 pm

Forungi wrote:It's hardly a must, it's just your opinion.
Never seen Xsolla on any of my services I use so clearly it's not in that high demand :lol:

People can pay in a lot of ways. Why should they use only one, which is also a pretty "specific"?
Xsolla just lets you to pay whatever way you want. Even from your mobile phone's balance in some countries.
Also i don't evangelize any payment operator, i'm talking about the diversity for players.

What is it if not your opinion? And you think too much about me and my opinion. :)
yozzik

Postby Darwoth » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:29 am

your being stupid and a *****, i agreed with you on bitcoins being a good and easy alternative. no the game is "not for americans only" however it is based in america and there is a pain in the ass that exceeds the standard pain in the ass when trying to set **** up with overseas pay pal knockoffs not governed by the same fiscal laws, particularly small ones nobody ever heard of like "xsolla" lot of effort to sell 2 or 3 people a 3 dollar hat box when they could just stop beng lazy and find a solution if they want, like buying a prepaid credit card. if in europe and you have been cracked down on by the police state you can still order pre charged anonymous ones in the mail.
Darwoth

Postby DarkNacht » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:46 am

Xsolla is a fairly large payment company based out of the US mostly as a way for people in eastern Europe pay people in the US and other regions, so it might be worth looking into once the devs have a bit more time.
DarkNacht

Postby yozzik » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:46 am

Darwoth wrote:your being stupid and a *****.

That's a good point to end the discussion. Be a nice cookie.
yozzik

Postby Forungi » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:30 am

yozzik wrote:
Darwoth wrote:your being stupid and a *****.

That's a good point to end the discussion. Be a nice cookie.

He isn't wrong you know, you are being stupid because even if you are Russian you can still pay in the store with a few workarounds, but you are too lazy or just to stupid to figure it out.
Forungi

Postby yozzik » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:35 am

I love you guys, but it's stupid to pretend somebody is stupid before trying to understand. My point was not "i can't pay" - i already bought things i wanted.
Meeting rude gloomy ******* with "be grateful with what we offer or gtfo" is a kind of service i wish you experience one day. Again, if you already seen this and keep being like this.
yozzik

Postby Dallane » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:54 am

yozzik wrote:I love you guys, but it's stupid to pretend somebody is stupid before trying to understand. My point was not "i can't pay" - i already bought things i wanted.
Meeting rude gloomy ******* with "be grateful with what we offer or gtfo" is a kind of service i wish you experience one day. Again, if you already seen this and keep being like this.

Then why ***** about a problem that doesn't actually exist.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:29 am

yozzik wrote:Meeting rude gloomy ******* with "be grateful with what we offer or gtfo" is a kind of service i wish you experience one day. Again, if you already seen this and keep being like this.

Actually, we haven't said a word about it. John might be open to alt payment but maybe not. I know the original setup of the store and payments we do have was a massive pain in the ass that took longer than any other one thing. I think he would only do it if he thought we were losing thousands of dollars without it. It would cost that much to implement.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations