Renovate Turkey Feeding

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Renovate Turkey Feeding

Postby Darwoth » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:52 am

yeah, could just add a "**** meter" (or two for fert crap and normal crap) that is capped at xx taipion posts that you can empty into your inventory and if it overflows gets into the coop. this would have the added benefit of various forum thread/screenshot material, for example to indicate different full of **** ratios someones understanding of a thread is.
Darwoth

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:38 am

Darwoth wrote:yeah, could just add a "**** meter" (or two for fert crap and normal crap) that is capped at xx taipion posts that you can empty into your inventory and if it overflows gets into the coop. this would have the added benefit of various forum thread/screenshot material, for example to indicate different full of **** ratios someones understanding of a thread is.

Im dying right about now :D
A true Shakespeareian description of Taipions post.
We should get dog **** emoticon so we could just stamp a post or an idea with it.
Should save lots of time.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Shadow86 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:57 pm

This is exactly why I don't do turkeys, the mechanic is so dumb, tedious and just plain stupid. I swear they eat more than my ex wife and a hippo combined.

I lost several coops of purities and a few ferts to power outages, storms, or just my dumb ISP provider on a bad weekend...I refuse to touch them until such an idea like this is implemented...Less grind = more time.
Shadow86

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations