Fruit/Egg Baskets

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Fruit/Egg Baskets

Postby MaxPlanck » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:49 pm

Taipion wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:If we are allowed to get fruit sack-type deals then I want manure sack type deals for turkey droppings/humus

Don't forget wood choppings!
And meat!
And feathers!
And fish/shellfish!
And why can't we put moldy boards into stockbins like all other boards?!

:P :lol:

Heck, at this point, we might aswell increase inventory limit from 1024 to 10,000 ¦]
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Taipion » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:42 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:
Taipion wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:If we are allowed to get fruit sack-type deals then I want manure sack type deals for turkey droppings/humus

Don't forget wood choppings!
And meat!
And feathers!
And fish/shellfish!
And why can't we put moldy boards into stockbins like all other boards?!

:P :lol:

Heck, at this point, we might aswell increase inventory limit from 1024 to 10,000 ¦]

And add some more hoarder skills that require 150, 300 and 1000 (almost) all professions,
because measy peasy 350kg carry on your common toon just does not cut it for 10k items! :lol:

Also: I do love the flavour text of the hoarder skill. :geek:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby MaxPlanck » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:09 am

I think bigger hoarder perks would be really nice. Even if the next one after the 75 in all one is to be 500+ in all. It's like a nice late-game bonus like the lucky skill treeline.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Qiresea » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:44 am

@taipion, maxplanck: this thread is about fruit/egg baskets. if you want to suggest other ideas, please create your own thread.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Taipion » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:05 pm

Qiresea wrote:@taipion, maxplanck: this thread is about fruit/egg baskets. if you want to suggest other ideas, please create your own thread.

This was more of a satirical interlude on how hard it is to determine what should be easily storable and what not,
and how you can't just draw a line at one point, and how people constantly ask for more, no matter how much they got already,
which is totally on topic.

I thought that was obvious. :P
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:05 pm

It didn't look satrical to me. It looked like good reasons to not give you more storage.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby pberci » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:06 pm

I think fruit mass storage would be cool with a downside. Like for example even if a single fruit rots, or a rotten fruit is mixed in, every fruit item in the storage will rot rapidly. I could imagine it with a little boost to the fresh time, like +25-50%, but randomly for each fruit placed in, to mess with the calculations even further. :P
pberci

Postby SEMvergonha » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:46 pm

+1, why not?
SEMvergonha
Customer

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations