Darkness should invade the light during a blood moon

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Darkness should invade the light during a blood moon

Postby MaxPlanck » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:53 am

Darkness spawns anywhere + any newb who doesn't know what a Bloodmoon or darkness monster is = increased chances of players quitting the game.

I had a suggestion awhile ago related somehow to this in that witches can build anti-churches in darkness to expand darkness to the light during bloodmoons. Of course this means it will take some time for darkness to ever reach providence but it would be a better idea than just "Here spawn Darkness monsters everywhere" and then also people chopping trees or something during bloodmoon means lumberlords can ravage all the newbies who have little knowledge of this.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:59 am

It would also give 'easy' access to darkness monsters to people who haven't gone to the trouble of building a base in darkness. I think if you want to hunt darkness monsters, you should have to go to the trouble of getting to the darkness or living there permanently.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Nsuidara » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:54 am

TotalyMeow wrote:It would also give 'easy' access to darkness monsters to people who haven't gone to the trouble of building a base in darkness. I think if you want to hunt darkness monsters, you should have to go to the trouble of getting to the darkness or living there permanently.

you forgot... many people not hunting pve / pvp ... i know few people who like be garden/farmer.. but still never hunt bear or other ...
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:13 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Goodman12 wrote:
Heffernan wrote:who dont have 500 biles and a super defended base gets insta-killed by Darkness Monsters?

What does a super defended base has to do with protecting against mobs?

they usually are full of pavement and animals cant follow you on there as long as u close the door

Tell that to a Fur Fur as he jumps over your wall.
Claeyt

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:36 pm

Nsuidara wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:It would also give 'easy' access to darkness monsters to people who haven't gone to the trouble of building a base in darkness. I think if you want to hunt darkness monsters, you should have to go to the trouble of getting to the darkness or living there permanently.

you forgot... many people not hunting pve / pvp ... i know few people who like be garden/farmer.. but still never hunt bear or other ...

So? Obviously they aren't part of my arguement.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Heffernan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:49 pm

Goodman12 wrote:
Heffernan wrote:they usually are full of pavement and animals cant follow you on there as long as u close the door

This just in! Paving your base makes it super defended!

yeah, if you knew the game mechanics (wich you obviously dont knowing from our previous meetings) u would know that it prevents monster spawns on pavings...
Heffernan

Postby boat » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:42 am

Hose wrote:I think both of you are retarded and brain damaged. :roll:
boat

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations