Combat Log

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Combat Log

Postby Heffernan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:16 am

Hey,

tried to use search for that but found nothing how about a Combat log we can open and close (or allow it displayed in system) that shows player and animal damage done and recieved?

Thanks.

edit: like this example from GuildWars2

Heffernan

Re: Combat Log

Postby Reviresco » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:53 am

Carrie Fisher?

#edgy
Reviresco

Postby Dallane » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:01 am

I like that there isn't one so that combat stays mysterious and debated.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Taipion » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:03 am

You can already see the numbers, so I boldly assume those infos are visible to the client, and it would not be too much work to pipe that into a file, or maybe even into a window on the client.
Now you just need to find someone who knows Java and is not afraid of that big mess that the clients code is. :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Dallane » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Taipion wrote:You can already see the numbers, so I boldly assume those infos are visible to the client, and it would not be too much work to pipe that into a file, or maybe even into a window on the client.
Now you just need to find someone who knows Java and is not afraid of that big mess that the clients code is. :lol:

I'm actually surprised that no one has done this yet

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Taipion » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:08 pm

Dallane wrote:
Taipion wrote:You can already see the numbers, so I boldly assume those infos are visible to the client, and it would not be too much work to pipe that into a file, or maybe even into a window on the client.

Well, I know java, but that one time I took a look at the clients code, I stumbled out backwards right away, it's really not pretty. :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Heffernan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:24 pm

Taipion wrote:
Dallane wrote:

Well, I know java, but that one time I took a look at the clients code, I stumbled out backwards right away, it's really not pretty. :lol:

Heffernan

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:49 pm

Dallane wrote:

theres no need of it realy

only maybe total damage done shown (like haven hav.. becuase real guys play only hnh)
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Dallane » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:14 pm

AngelOfSilence wrote:
Dallane wrote:

theres no need of it realy

only maybe total damage done shown (like haven hav.. becuase real guys play only hnh)

It's nice to have a rough estimate of their humors after a initial hit.

Dallane

Return to Ideas & Innovations