Mining Store Tool

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Mining Store Tool

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:53 am

Dallane wrote:
Sipo wrote:My most watched video on Salem has been the episode about mining....I think Mining is fun.

Mining is almost all I like to do in salem other than fishing.

It's one of the few tasks you can do whilst watching tv shows, etc. without paying too much attention to the game. Its like playing Salem but not playing Salem at the same time. I mine quite a bit sometimes when I'm into a really good show, and I rarely ever watch a show without having Salem on the side doing something that requires minimal attention.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby SEMvergonha » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:29 pm

Dallane wrote:
SEMvergonha wrote:Hi everyone, I do not think you have many admirers of the art of mining.
But it's good to understand, because it's very boring, and complicated at lower levels!
But it is something of extreme necessity, it is necessary. The idea is to have something that helps. How about a pick of the store?
"Professional pickaxe" "miner pickaxe" "Dwarf Pickaxe"
Suggestion:
Remove boulder 20/25% speed (steel is 15%)
Chip Stone 50% speed (steel is 25%)
Maybe: Reduce phleg spending a little

Add in mystery toolbox

Nice P2W item you want.

How exactly is mining boring or complicated?

Is a suggestion, it does not have to be exactly like this.
Have you tried mining at 8? With few tiles the pelh goes to ZERO!
The miner set is extremely limited, and no one is crazy enough to slot amethyst on a set.
I talked to several people, and fews people like it or waste their time mining because they think it's extremely annoying.
I love mining, but not everyone thinks so.

Judaism wrote:
SEMvergonha wrote:Remove boulder 20/25% speed (steel is 15%)
Chip Stone 50% speed (steel is 25%)

20% to remove boulders woudn´t be bad.
35% chip speed would make more sense.

It shoudn´t go in the miners pack unless that price gets adjusted properly then, other than that its not a bad idea.

Really 50% is a bit high, I judged the amount taking into the speed of Hand Saw
SEMvergonha
Customer

Postby Dallane » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:44 pm

SEMvergonha wrote:Is a suggestion, it does not have to be exactly like this.
The miner set is extremely limited, and no one is crazy enough to slot amethyst on a set.
I talked to several people, and fews people like it or waste their time mining because they think it's extremely annoying.

When you post a Idea it is best that it's complete and give as much detail as possible.

Yes. Get a good character.

If they want to be a good miner then they should invest in it.

Oh wow you talked to people! I talked to several people myself and they said your idea blows.

Mining deep is a big investment with huge rewards. If you don't want to work for it then don't complain but adding a P2W model isn't going to "fix" anything.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby SEMvergonha » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:32 pm

Dallane wrote:
SEMvergonha wrote:Is a suggestion, it does not have to be exactly like this.

When you post a Idea it is best that it's complete and give as much detail as possible.

Yes. Get a good character.

If they want to be a good miner then they should invest in it.

Oh wow you talked to people! I talked to several people myself and they said your idea blows.

Mining deep is a big investment with huge rewards. If you don't want to work for it then don't complain but adding a P2W model isn't going to "fix" anything.

Do not say things do you not know. And i spend many hours mining, as I said, I LIKE MINE.
Did you really talk? doubt it...
You criticize everything and never bring any idea.You are boring... :roll:
If you there's nothing useful to say, do not say anything. :D
SEMvergonha
Customer

Postby Dallane » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:06 pm

SEMvergonha wrote:You criticize everything and never bring any idea.You are boring... :roll:

I make ideas often enough. I only make a idea post when it's well thought out and complete.

I said somethings that are very useful. Your idea is bad and P2W. Just because you can't handle criticism doesn't mean I have nothing to contribute. You can't reply with anything I said because it's true so you make a retarded derail in broken english.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby SEMvergonha » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:47 pm

Dallane wrote:
SEMvergonha wrote:You criticize everything and never bring any idea.You are boring... :roll:

I make ideas often enough. I only make a idea post when it's well thought out and complete.

I said somethings that are very useful. Your idea is bad and P2W. Just because you can't handle criticism doesn't mean I have nothing to contribute. You can't reply with anything I said because it's true so you make a retarded derail in broken english.

Do not get angry young boy.
I'm not bothered with any criticism, but, If you do not like it, suggest something better...
There are several store tools with this Speed, there is nothing p2w there. Maybe only chip stone 50%. but 35% gets reasonably good.
I do not have the slightest obligation to speak perfectly english, it is not my native language.
If you are uncomfortable, feel free to not read. ¦]
SEMvergonha
Customer

Postby Dallane » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:13 pm

SEMvergonha wrote:Do not get angry young boy.
I'm not bothered with any criticism, but, If you do not like it, suggest something better...
There are several store tools with this Speed, there is nothing p2w there. Maybe only chip stone 50%. but 35% gets reasonably good.
I do not have the slightest obligation to speak perfectly english, it is not my native language.

When you put forth a idea there is zero obligation by anyone else to improve or suggest something better. Thats the entire point of having a good idea not that you throw **** against the wall and ask someone to make a painting from it.

You are suggesting a item that is the very requirement of the entire system to be store bought which is just terrible. There would be zero reason to make the others. None of the current store items are required at all.

Dallane

Postby Reviresco » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:43 pm

Reviresco

Postby SEMvergonha » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:05 am

Dallane wrote:
SEMvergonha wrote:Do not get angry young boy.

When you put forth a idea there is zero obligation by anyone else to improve or suggest something better. Thats the entire point of having a good idea not that you throw **** against the wall and ask someone to make a painting from it.

You are suggesting a item that is the very requirement of the entire system to be store bought which is just terrible. There would be zero reason to make the others. None of the current store items are required at all.

What the hell
I'm tired of being in this useless discussion. Your and my opinion is not unique to discuss here.
Let's see what most people say. :roll:

By the way, post edited with information proving that the idea is not idiot and much less P2W
SEMvergonha
Customer

Postby Sipo » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:11 pm

I think we need more used for the Mines and Mountains proficiency, current use could almost be ignored.
Sipo

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations