CLAY POTS

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

CLAY POTS

Postby Siethy » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:51 am

Is there a way to destroy the clay pots you garden in??? if not this would be swell for those who wish to remove the excess.
Siethy

Re: CLAY POTS

Postby Siethy » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:56 am

By the way i haven't played since you did the world wipe when you first took on Salem, loving the new features but its kinda hard to new players and this will turn into a turn off for most gamers i suggest a better tutorial so if you happen to spawn during the cold season you at least have shoes or something so you don't freeze right away.
Siethy

Postby MaxPlanck » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Siethy wrote:By the way i haven't played since you did the world wipe when you first took on Salem, loving the new features but its kinda hard to new players and this will turn into a turn off for most gamers i suggest a better tutorial so if you happen to spawn during the cold season you at least have shoes or something so you don't freeze right away.

Use bugs on the pots, if they are high purity it will take a lot of bugs to get rid of one pot.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Taipion » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:56 pm

build a mortar and shoot them somewhere, if you want to destroy tons of high % pots ^^

There is no reason to destroy them though, you could just as well place them in front of your outermost walls as additional obstacle...
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Return to Ideas & Innovations