Town & Web

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Town & Web

Postby Nsuidara » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:35 am

Hello! :P

Devs. made in account webpage preview Town is under attack or not, how many auth etc.
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Re: Town & Web

Postby Nephilim » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:02 am

Play the game! Geeez NSU why you are such a lazy person.
Nephilim

Postby Taipion » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:06 am

Well, with 24h notice it would not really be necessary to have an alert system (web based) for that, even though it's standard in many other games.

But there could and should be more tools for a town to communicate, having to resort to other tools to just exchange a few words is not really a good thing.
The social aspect is a very important part, and it would not be gamebreaking to have a little more here,
like a "message of the day" in town chat, would be easy enough to implement and would go a long way.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Kandarim » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:59 pm

Maybe any town that made it in the top 10 of town sizes for, let's say, a week or a month straight, could earn a private subforum here?
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby AngelOfSilence » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:28 pm

Kandarim wrote:Maybe any town that made it in the top 10 of town sizes for, let's say, a week or a month straight, could earn a private subforum here?

those are satellites mainly
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Dallane » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:48 pm

Kandarim wrote:Maybe any town that made it in the top 10 of town sizes for, let's say, a week or a month straight, could earn a private subforum here?

And then people lose their **** because I have access to it.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby gorniksam » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:59 pm

Nephilim wrote:Play the game! Geeez NSU why you are such a retarded person.
gorniksam

Postby Nsuidara » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:37 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Nephilim wrote:Play the game! Geeez NSU why you are such a retarded person.

its my life style :) and i once or two per day log in and play :P but when i in work... can enter website and check somebody attack or not :D

im not child what all you ... <joke>
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Dallane » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:35 pm

Nsuidara wrote: i once or two per day log in and play :P but when i in work... can enter website and check somebody attack or not :D

So you have more than enough time to check your town for a claim
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Judaism » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:22 pm

The game should not adapt to casuals like yourself furthermore. Back in the days your base would be gone within a couple hours, now we have atleast a 24 hour notification and not even that is enough. You want to get a message on the forum, while youre not even playing. Hey man, why not change it to a phone call, or even better someone visits you while you're at work with the notification that your base is under siege.

Besides the complications this will give the developers time-wise, I think this is absolutely a bad idea.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Next

Return to Ideas & Innovations