Combat & KO and Kill

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Combat & KO and Kill

Postby gorniksam » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:11 pm

JohnSnow wrote:
gorniksam wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:Geez, calm down. It's not like every idea put down here gets added to the game. We DO evaluate them first.

No ****, really?!
I meant that crybabes are so dumb. Playing in permadeath game and crying about "waiting for murder alt is soo stresfull" oh c'mon

Use alts is not bad, killing someone without leaving attackers scents is bad. There must be a chance to take revenge on the murderer.

Do you have a brain? I asking serious
Nsuidara wrote:add mechanics issuing reward for criminal head murder(mean) :P

We don't need it.
gorniksam

Postby JohnSnow » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:23 pm

gorniksam wrote:Do you have a brain? I asking serious

I have a bunch of brains.

But how is it connected with crime system?
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby JamesBonham » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:27 pm

Nsuidara wrote:add mechanics issuing reward for criminal head murder(mean) :P

There's already a special reward for a scalp of a criminal with murder skill (if that's what you mean).
The Paradox of the Beaver.
JamesBonham

Postby jophbot » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:55 am

any system put in place, mod to stocks, increase bile costs for murder act, whatever, would not prevent murders. It's stupid to seek systems for protection. The only one that can truly stop you from being murdered is you. Don't get KO'd. Don't put yourself in a position where someone can murder you, or if you do don't ***** and whine about it, because it's your own fault. It's avoidable right now.
jophbot

Postby Rifmaster » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:44 am

jophbot wrote:any system put in place, mod to stocks, increase bile costs for murder act, whatever, would not prevent murders. It's stupid to seek systems for protection. The only one that can truly stop you from being murdered is you. Don't get KO'd. Don't put yourself in a position where someone can murder you, or if you do don't ***** and whine about it, because it's your own fault. It's avoidable right now.

Nobody here is trying to prevent murders.
It's just ****** ideas and ****** answers to those ideas that don't explain why the idea is ******, therefore more ****** ideas get made even more, and the cycle continues until the thread becomes a toxic wasteland and gets locked.
Rifmaster

Postby Nsuidara » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:55 am

my answer is my avatar
for your discussions...
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Dallane » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:34 pm

Rifmaster wrote:continues until the thread becomes a toxic wasteland and gets locked.

Dumb threads like this don't get locked. They straight up die because its a **** idea.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:51 pm

Rifmaster wrote:answers to those ideas that don't explain why the idea is ******, therefore more ****** ideas get made even more

I've already explained why this is not an idea we'll be considering. We already did a KO combat time limit. Explanations have never stopped anyone in the past.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Lazun123 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:47 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
Rifmaster wrote:answers to those ideas that don't explain why the idea is ******, therefore more ****** ideas get made even more

I've already explained why this is not an idea we'll be considering. We already did a KO combat time limit. Explanations have never stopped anyone in the past.

How long is the timer?
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Rifmaster » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:01 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:

Explanations have never stopped anyone in the past.

Exactly. My point still stands, after your post came more ****** ideas and answers to those ideas that didnt explain why the ideas were ******.
Rifmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations