Repairing walls is too expensive

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Repairing walls is too expensive

Postby gorniksam » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:35 pm

Nsuidara wrote:I can only attach themselves to such things
it is big slow for destroy one piece wall... if this piece in my pclaim, need made more more fast destroy for if player own thinks..

Raise your phlegm +1.1k phlegm and you will notice difference :roll:
gorniksam

Postby JohnSnow » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:22 pm

gorniksam wrote:Raise your phlegm +1.1k phlegm and you will notice difference :roll:

But there is a maximum phlegm value above which damage is not increased. It is about 600 for brickwall. That is, with 600 and 1,100 phlegm wall receives same damage per hit, right? Or claims owner have no upper limit for damage?
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby gorniksam » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:54 pm

JohnSnow wrote:
gorniksam wrote:Raise your phlegm +1.1k phlegm and you will notice difference :roll:

But there is a maximum phlegm value above which damage is not increased. It is about 600 for brickwall. That is, with 600 and 1,100 phlegm wall receives same damage per hit, right? Or claims owner have no upper limit for damage?

As I said, if you want to notice diffrense raise your phlegm +1.1k
gorniksam

Postby thearosen » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:02 pm

Only read the first page of replies but as someone who barely qualifies as "veteran" (just started back after stopping in 2014) stop *****. You got an awesome base to start, heaven forbid instead of worrying about your safety as you start up that rather your main concern is finding more granite. Damaged walls are better than none dude, you are lucky as hell to find a double walled base.
thearosen

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations