Bat-A-Rang Suggestions

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Bat-A-Rang Suggestions

Postby Dallane » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:43 pm

Dexibii wrote:You don't know something in the game unless it was told on the wiki or you have done it yourself. So if you would like to show me a link to a video that would be nice, because my lazy ass is done after a youtube, and google search :D

Well i see that you are a total ***** idiot. Do your research by actually playing the game instead of dreaming about it and asking others to do the work for you.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:17 am

:lol:
Darwoth

Postby Dexibii » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:31 am

Dallane wrote:
Dexibii wrote:You don't know something in the game unless it was told on the wiki or you have done it yourself. So if you would like to show me a link to a video that would be nice, because my lazy ass is done after a youtube, and google search :D

Well i see that you are a total ***** idiot. Do your research by actually playing the game instead of dreaming about it and asking others to do the work for you.

I actually do play the game but sadly I'm coming across a large part of the game thats hindering me. Like metals taking weeks to process, plants that take time to grow, inspiration that takes time to raise. The only thing i can rush is inspiration but i don't plan on dedicating my like 100% to salem. To be honest even considering moving to mortal online seeing that this game heavily favors the trolls and lacks the ability to grow into something fun and interesting.

PS: I wish my dreams were about me in salem doing stuff with wing-a-rangs. My dreams are hyper realistic. I once dreamed that i was brushing my teeth and then spit in my own face irl thinking i was spitting into the sink. :D
Dexibii

Postby Dexibii » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:41 am

Dallane wrote:
Dexibii wrote:
I actually do play the game but sadly I'm coming across a large part of the game thats hindering me. Like metals taking weeks to process, plants that take time to grow, inspiration that takes time to raise.

Git gud

God of time wasn't in my favor sadly. I cri
Dexibii

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations