Warehouses

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Warehouses

Postby JohnSnow » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:15 am

jophbot wrote:I think some folks need to learn to manage their inventory better. Maybe learn to use stuff to get > 100 biles rather than stockpile stuff and then cry when someone who has learnt to use their stuff rather than hoard it comes along and takes their mismanaged hoard from them.

Problem becomes even more serious when you have high biles, because the more biles you have, the more you need space for food. I spent 800 units of food for last feasting session, it's about 2,500 basic ingredients or 40 sheds of free space. And that's just one little character not even 1000+.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Re: Warehouses

Postby Forungi » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:17 am

JohnSnow wrote:
jophbot wrote:I think some folks need to learn to manage their inventory better. Maybe learn to use stuff to get > 100 biles rather than stockpile stuff and then cry when someone who has learnt to use their stuff rather than hoard it comes along and takes their mismanaged hoard from them.

Problem becomes even more serious when you have high biles, because the more biles you have, the more you need space for food. I spent 800 units of food for last feasting session, it's about 2,500 basic ingredients or 40 sheds of free space. And that's just one little character not even 1000+.

If you store the raw materials like that then ofcourse it will take up so much space..
Forungi

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations