The Crime system

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: The Crime system

Postby Rifmaster » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:01 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Rifmaster wrote:stuff

shut up claeyt

under the proposals i am making your newbie 200 stat character with the proper equipment will be able to get through the wall long enough to KO on the claim stealing **** and not watching your black bile np.

i doubt the crime debuff is going anywhere as it serves several functions to balance offense vs defense.

The crime debuff doesn't necesarily need to be 100% removed, but the way it was with being only able to regen biles with tea was fine. Hopefully atleast that will be brought back.
Rifmaster

Postby Darwoth » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:04 pm

i already ***** about tea for the last 9 months, it will not be getting put back in as it was. something else may replace it but far to early for any of the finer points like that yet.
Darwoth

Postby Rifmaster » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:05 pm

Darwoth wrote:i already ***** about tea for the last 9 months, it will not be getting put back in as it was. something else may replace it but far to early for any of the finer points like that yet.

So how long approximately until anything is fixed? a month, half a year or more? I'm assuming you'd know since you're in the 33.
Rifmaster

Postby Darwoth » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:14 pm

being "in the 33" does not convey anything special, the reason i am "in the know" about the possible direction of the pvp changes is because i am the one discussing them at length with JC to create a system that is fair and balanced for everyone both attacker and defender. this time he is consulting with me who knows the subject better than anyone else does and is in a position of having to both attack AND defend instead of the embellished wails of defeated retards that dont know how anything works anyway.

who knows when the changes will come, not to far off and not to soon as i believe other content patches are being worked on first and hashing out the details to ***** raiding will be a complicated process with a lot of variables. i expect over the winter we will start to see things.
Darwoth

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations