Smelling salt additional use

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Smelling salt additional use

Postby Dexibii » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:22 pm

When a pilgrim is knocked out we wait till they respawn. If a friend sees that knocked out pilgrim they sit and hope he gets better. If a true friend sees that knocked out pilgrim they would beat their face for a surprise when they wake up. What would a nurse do? What if we had it so Rudimentary Triage allowed it so smelling salts can raise a person up from a K/O-ed state with a few debuffs that will last a 1-5 minutes. Also a 10 second animation of the nurse waking up the pilgrim so this wouldn't interfere mid fights.
Dexibii

Re: Smelling salt additional use

Postby Rifmaster » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:34 pm

This would ***** up combat. Terrible idea.
Rifmaster

Postby Dexibii » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:14 pm

Rifmaster wrote:This would ***** up combat. Terrible idea.

Can you explain how? I have never been in combat with another pilgrim besides my friends. I tried my best to make it seem like the ability to kill other, with a long timer.
Dexibii

Postby Paradoxyc » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:18 pm

Can we also cover their mouths with cloth to make them die naturally without leaving scents?
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby matan002 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Paradoxyc wrote:Can we also cover their mouths with cloth to make them die naturally without leaving scents?

That's still murder.... i don't see why that wouldn't be a crime lol
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Dexibii » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:28 pm

matan002 wrote:
Paradoxyc wrote:Can we also cover their mouths with cloth to make them die naturally without leaving scents?

That's still murder.... i don't see why that wouldn't be a crime lol

Whether or not isn't a crime doesn't determine if you drop a scent? Isn't that the point of the skill "And eye for an eye"... I'm probably wrong..
Dexibii

Postby Dallane » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:29 pm

Dexibii wrote:

Can you explain how? I have never been in combat with another pilgrim besides my friends. I tried my best to make it seem like the ability to kill other, with a long timer.

You should watch some of the previous combat videos or something to see fighting outside of friendly stuff.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Dexibii » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:12 pm

Dallane wrote:
Dexibii wrote:

You should watch some of the previous combat videos or something to see fighting outside of friendly stuff.

I have tried looking up videos of it and from the little i have seen, the smelling salt wouldn't be any issue for combat unless all of one party is down. with the 10 second animation they can be easily interrupted and punished (If stunned and attacked). Rifmaster do you have a link or explanation?
Dexibii

Postby Dallane » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:27 am

Dexibii wrote:
I have tried looking up videos of it and from the little i have seen, the smelling salt wouldn't be any issue for combat unless all of one party is down. with the 10 second animation they can be easily interrupted and punished (If stunned and attacked). Rifmaster do you have a link or explanation?

You should look more into it.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Lazun123 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:48 am

on the subject of murder, what is the pilgrim doing in the murder animation, is he holding a weapon up? is he praying or choking the victim??
WWJCD
Lazun123

Next

Return to Ideas & Innovations