stalls rewamp?!

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

stalls rewamp?!

Postby nuty01 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:45 pm

really need to redo stalls system, half of the stalls are not updating at all there's nothing to buy... make a rentable slots instead, or make a big aucion house or something this is a mess.
nuty01

Re: stalls rewamp?!

Postby MaxPlanck » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:43 pm

Go find the people who own the stalls, raid there base, kill the stall owner, and proceed to buy the stall in the city.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:36 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:Go find the people who own the stalls, raid there base, kill the stall owner, and proceed to buy the stall in the city.

i see you genius,but when we want to destroy you,you why whining?or now if we back you revenge and kill me? ¦]
ALTaZAR1

Postby DeepSixed » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:33 am

MaxPlanck wrote:Go find the people who own the stalls, raid there base, kill the stall owner, and proceed to buy the stall in the city.

That's not a fix. Stalls are not tied to the town to begin with.

Rent is set depending on if they sell. JC upped the rent for those that aren't selling anything to 2500s but if you sell even one 3s item... it drops to 400s or other.

Consider if you've 250K silver (for example- I don't know what the max is) stored at the stall; even if rent is 2500 silver/week it will still take 10 weeks of nothing before the Stall will become available. Much longer if there's even 1 item that sells something (brains) week after week.

A few store tools, rare items, or well positioned regular items in bulk: brains, glue, etc... and a stall can make a ton of silver and stay active after (the player quits) for a long, long time.
DeepSixed

Return to Ideas & Innovations