add sound when character finish fishing

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: add sound when character finish fishing

Postby Heffernan » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:43 am

Dallane wrote:
Taipion wrote:So, (if it were not for Kandarim,) who would pay my doctors bill if I actually did sift for hours each day, for days, because let's say I find virtual gold flakes and gems appealing?
Carpal tunnel syndrom is quite serious, and so is a broken high end mouse because of the required 1800 to 3600 clicks per hour!
You know why McDonalds put a "caution hot" on their coffee cups, right? You are american, and that is how it works in your country.
Now you could do the same, but what about people that have encountered physical harm or property damage already because of your dangerous game?

Your lack of knowledge of the human body and computer hardware are not surprising. Plz use blue when you are not being serious.

who cares? you lack a brain yet u post in here.
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:49 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Taipion wrote:So, (if it were not for Kandarim,) who would pay my doctors bill if I actually did sift for hours each day, for days, because let's say I find virtual gold flakes and gems appealing?
Carpal tunnel syndrom is quite serious, and so is a broken high end mouse because of the required 1800 to 3600 clicks per hour!
You know why McDonalds put a "caution hot" on their coffee cups, right? You are american, and that is how it works in your country.
Now you could do the same, but what about people that have encountered physical harm or property damage already because of your dangerous game?

Your lack of knowledge of the human body and computer hardware are not surprising. Plz use blue when you are not being serious.

who cares? you lack a brain yet u post in here.

he isn't lacking brain.....he was scalped :roll:
gorniksam

Postby Dallane » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:18 pm

Heffernan wrote:who cares? you lack a brain yet u post in here.

How was your nambla meeting?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Taipion » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:55 pm

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:who cares? you lack a brain yet u post in here.

How was your nambla meeting?

north american marlon brando look alikes, right?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby nuty » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:10 pm

srsly wtf. i just asked for sound and all sudenly it all started for booting
LISTEN FOLKS IM PRO BOTER
ive been booting eve online, wurm online and other games like a pro but this game is not bot-able at all. you cant bot fishing couse you need to put lures if they are worms its ok but its fking criket moth im using fishing pole breaks you need to put new one and then theres new lures how the ***** bot will know when the last one is done. +weigh character can handle eaven if you are long term player with 200kgs you can cary about 150kgs of fish average fish will veight 1.5 kilos so its 100 fish you could catch them in 10mins whats the fking point of making bot of that i dont know so guys chill no ones booting trust me lol i would of done that way before already
nuty

Postby Dallane » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:32 pm

nuty wrote:srsly wtf. i just asked for sound and all sudenly it all started for booting
LISTEN FOLKS IM PRO BOTER
ive been booting eve online, wurm online and other games like a pro but this game is not bot-able at all. you cant bot fishing couse you need to put lures if they are worms its ok but its fking criket moth im using fishing pole breaks you need to put new one and then theres new lures how the ***** bot will know when the last one is done. +weigh character can handle eaven if you are long term player with 200kgs you can cary about 150kgs of fish average fish will veight 1.5 kilos so its 100 fish you could catch them in 10mins whats the fking point of making bot of that i dont know so guys chill no ones booting trust me lol i would of done that way before already

If you honestly don't think that bots are possible even after the devs have said it is then you are a huge idiot. Turns out you aren't much of a pro botter.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Forungi » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:52 am

Dallane wrote:
If you honestly don't think that bots are possible even after the devs have said it is then you are a huge idiot. Turns out you aren't much of a pro botter.

It's actually called pro botting when you use 3rd party tools bro ¦]
Forungi

Postby nuty » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:54 am

you can boot this game with your own made bot program. don't think that someone has the skill and time to waste to do so its only logical. but of course there could be one individ. but as i told already its impossible to boot(macro) this game. because there are to much nuance, like if you boot collecting stuff there are predators that can attack you and claim all your stuff, or you mining mine could collapse bat could attack or if you fish fishing rod breaks lure wears off. and especially i dont see any point of booting fishing cause you can always log on your alt and play in 2 windows.

and Dallane if you are so smart and disrespect-full to judge other people you should first post some proves then trow **** at at people. prove that im wrong tell me any action you can boot not that you grandma told you that there was superman in the 1945 fighting godzilla. Also what program/tool you will use?
for start try downloading "easy macro recorder" and try making macro
-------------------my point is that "there are so many variables in the game that makes macroing impossible and making a boot program to hard-----------------------
but everything is possible
nuty

Postby Kandarim » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:00 am

lol. If anything this game is the easiest one to bot i've ever encountered, for the simple reason that the entire client code is public (hence why custom clients exist).
It's not because it's impossible to do with a macro recorder that it can't be done. And honestly, if something can be botted using a macro recorder i wouldn't say it can be called a game :)
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Dallane » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:29 am

nuty wrote:you can boot this game with your own made bot program. don't think that someone has the skill and time to waste to do so its only logical. but of course there could be one individ. but as i told already its impossible to boot(macro) this game. because there are to much nuance, like if you boot collecting stuff there are predators that can attack you and claim all your stuff, or you mining mine could collapse bat could attack or if you fish fishing rod breaks lure wears off. and especially i dont see any point of booting fishing cause you can always log on your alt and play in 2 windows.

and Dallane if you are so smart and disrespect-full to judge other people you should first post some proves then trow **** at at people. prove that im wrong tell me any action you can boot not that you grandma told you that there was superman in the 1945 fighting godzilla. Also what program/tool you will use?
for start try downloading "easy macro recorder" and try making macro
-------------------my point is that "there are so many variables in the game that makes macroing impossible and making a boot program to hard-----------------------
but everything is possible

Well it seems your total lack of knowledge of this game is showing. The mining for example. You can mine in a straight line directly to the edge of the map. You can find plently of proof that you are wrong if you search for post. This thread alone has someone admitting to botting fishing and meow even made post saying that it was possible to bot but you better be there if someone messages you. This leads me to believe you are some idiot script kiddy who has zero skills other than what you get from others. Stop being a moron.

Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations