add sound when character finish fishing

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

add sound when character finish fishing

Postby nuty » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:32 pm

sometimes i watch videos on youtube while fishing ingame. please add sound so we know when you need to click again and continue fishing
maybe add those sounds from petite petals?
nuty

Re: add sound when character finish fishing

Postby Zapt13 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:37 pm

I strongly suspect that the devs will not make it easier to play the game without having focus on the game.

Get a second monitor, don't use full-screen mode, set a stop-watch on your desk for lap-times...
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby nuty » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:38 pm

Zapt13 wrote:I strongly suspect that the devs will not make it easier to play the game without having focus on the game.

Get a second monitor, don't use full-screen mode, set a stop-watch on your desk for lap-times...

there are no lap times. fishing time is random
nuty

Postby lachlaan » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:48 pm

derailing your suggestion to add that bait should auto-equip more of the same kind like lures just auto-cast again.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Dallane » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:40 pm

Zapt13 wrote:I strongly suspect that the devs will not make it easier to play the game without having focus on the game.

They have been wanting fishing ideas like this forever. It's easy to zone out fishing. This would be nice to have.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby MaxPlanck » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:33 am

If devs don't mind the custom client adding autosifting then I'm sure they don't mind me using a autoclick program that just clicks at X speed that i set it to, then I just position my mouse in the right place to afk fish without my character moving when recasting the rod. Course, with this I can't really do anything on my computer whiles its in effect, but w/e.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Dallane » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:42 am

MaxPlanck wrote:If devs don't mind the custom client adding autosifting then I'm sure they don't mind me using a autoclick program that just clicks at X speed that i set it to, then I just position my mouse in the right place to afk fish without my character moving when recasting the rod. Course, with this I can't really do anything on my computer whiles its in effect, but w/e.

You know how fishing works right?

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby MaxPlanck » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:34 am

Dallane wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:If devs don't mind the custom client adding autosifting then I'm sure they don't mind me using a autoclick program that just clicks at X speed that i set it to, then I just position my mouse in the right place to afk fish without my character moving when recasting the rod. Course, with this I can't really do anything on my computer whiles its in effect, but w/e.

Is that a sarcastic question or a serious one?

I know that schools of fish will move but you can still pretty much catch fish in the same spot over and over. I'm not worried enough about the net weight gain that they can accumulate since its still pretty random at what weights you catch.
In terms of the autoclick program, i set it to to like 11-12 seconds to recast the rod which takes into account the time it takes to catch a fish.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Dallane » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:31 am

MaxPlanck wrote:
Dallane wrote:

I know that schools of fish will move but you can still pretty much catch fish in the same spot over and over. I'm not worried enough about the net weight gain that they can accumulate since its still pretty random at what weights you catch.
In terms of the autoclick program, i set it to to like 11-12 seconds to recast the rod which takes into account the time it takes to catch a fish.

So you just admitted to botting. Nice.

Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:34 am

Dallane wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:
Dallane wrote:

So you just admitted to botting. Nice.

not even illegal when you are at the computer or sitting next to it JC told me.
Heffernan

Next

Return to Ideas & Innovations