add sound when character finish fishing

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: add sound when character finish fishing

Postby jophbot » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:35 am

Dallane wrote:
jophbot wrote:
Dallane wrote:Funny he went to sleep

Corrected. I'd sugged you read and gain some level of comprehension before posting retarded outbursts but your long history of missing the mark completely shows that you're a career fool, so it's pretty obvious that any sort of rational suggestion made to you will always just be met by some sort of derogatory attack rather than a coherent argument.

Took you long enough to think that one up eh

.... yep, when I sleep, I don't respond on forums. Hard concept to grasp for someone with so few brain cells to rub together I know, but squeeze your eyes shut and try real hard, I'm sure you'll understand if you give it a go.
jophbot

Postby Dallane » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:36 am

Noob mistake to not check the forums in your sleep!
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby jophbot » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:40 am

Dallane wrote:Noob mistake to not check the forums in your sleep!

I know right, I'm a serial offender, I do it every day :(
jophbot

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:41 am

I honestly think Dallane is only a mod because he has a high post count. What a joke.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Dallane » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:47 am

MaxPlanck wrote:I honestly think Dallane is only a mod because he has a high post count. What a joke.

As always you need to speak to meow about this instead of posting about it. btw post count has nothing to do with it.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:55 am

MaxPlanck wrote:I'll list a few things you can do in game that automate which are allowed because lets throw reason out the window only because the devs added it into the game themselves its "Okay"

Derp

If it's a standard action like 'craft all' it's obviously not botting. It's part of the game. Stop being a *******.

MaxPlanck wrote:Who stares at the game screen when they autosift on the custom client? What if my game was minimized while i watched a show but i'm still at my keyboard and some Dev just happens across this, rip my claim for not responding?

There's a thread out there somewhere that explains John's reasoning in not making 'sift all' a thing. Something to do with variety and wanting people willing to sit there and do it for a long time to get benefits that other, less patient people, couldn't have. So, indeed if you are using autosift or any other macro, you must have the window maximized and check every now and then to see if someone is talking to you or standing next to you or whatever.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Taipion » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:14 am

TotalyMeow wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:I'll list a few things you can do in game that automate which are allowed because lets throw reason out the window only because the devs added it into the game themselves its "Okay"

Derp

If it's a standard action like 'craft all' it's obviously not botting. It's part of the game. Stop being a *******.

MaxPlanck wrote:Who stares at the game screen when they autosift on the custom client? What if my game was minimized while i watched a show but i'm still at my keyboard and some Dev just happens across this, rip my claim for not responding?

There's a thread out there somewhere that explains John's reasoning in not making 'sift all' a thing. Something to do with variety and wanting people willing to sit there and do it for a long time to get benefits that other, less patient people, couldn't have. So, indeed if you are using autosift or any other macro, you must have the window maximized and check every now and then to see if someone is talking to you or standing next to you or whatever.

So, (if it were not for Kandarim,) who would pay my doctors bill if I actually did sift for hours each day, for days, because let's say I find virtual gold flakes and gems appealing?
Carpal tunnel syndrom is quite serious, and so is a broken high end mouse because of the required 1800 to 3600 clicks per hour!
You know why McDonalds put a "caution hot" on their coffee cups, right? You are american, and that is how it works in your country.
Now you could do the same, but what about people that have encountered physical harm or property damage already because of your dangerous game?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Dallane » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:17 am

Taipion wrote:So, (if it were not for Kandarim,) who would pay my doctors bill if I actually did sift for hours each day, for days, because let's say I find virtual gold flakes and gems appealing?
Carpal tunnel syndrom is quite serious, and so is a broken high end mouse because of the required 1800 to 3600 clicks per hour!
You know why McDonalds put a "caution hot" on their coffee cups, right? You are american, and that is how it works in your country.
Now you could do the same, but what about people that have encountered physical harm or property damage already because of your dangerous game?

Your lack of knowledge of the human body and computer hardware are not surprising. Plz use blue when you are not being serious.

Dallane

Postby saltmummy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:55 am

Taipion wrote:You know why McDonalds put a "caution hot" on their coffee cups, right? You are american, and that is how it works in your country.

That's because some idiot stuck the coffee between her legs while she was driving instead of in the cup holder and burned the hell out of her thighs when she went to press on the brakes and it inevitably spilled all over her.
I'm not even joking.

Salem is not going to give you carpal tunnel. If it does, you are playing far too much and need to go the hell outside. As Dellane says,
Dallane wrote:Your lack of knowledge of the human body and computer hardware are not surprising. Plz use blue when you are not being serious.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Heffernan » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:42 am

Dallane wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:I honestly think Dallane is only a mod because he has a high post count. What a joke.

As always you need to speak to meow about this instead of posting about it. btw post count has nothing to do with it.

¦]
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations