add sound when character finish fishing

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: add sound when character finish fishing

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:38 am

But, what's the fun in using bots?
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Dallane » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:40 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:But, what's the fun in using bots?

There isn't any.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby DarkNacht » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:49 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:But, what's the fun in using bots?

The fun with bots is in the creation, something idiots who think using macros makes them a "PRO BOTER" will never figure out.
DarkNacht

Postby nuty » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:52 pm

Dallane wrote:
nuty wrote:you can boot this game with your own made bot program. don't think that someone has the skill and time to waste to do so its only logical. but of course there could be one individ. but as i told already its impossible to boot(macro) this game. because there are to much nuance, like if you boot collecting stuff there are predators that can attack you and claim all your stuff, or you mining mine could collapse bat could attack or if you fish fishing rod breaks lure wears off. and especially i dont see any point of booting fishing cause you can always log on your alt and play in 2 windows.

and Dallane if you are so smart and disrespect-full to judge other people you should first post some proves then trow **** at at people. prove that im wrong tell me any action you can boot not that you grandma told you that there was superman in the 1945 fighting godzilla. Also what program/tool you will use?
for start try downloading "easy macro recorder" and try making macro
-------------------my point is that "there are so many variables in the game that makes macroing impossible and making a boot program to hard-----------------------
but everything is possible

Well it seems your total lack of knowledge of this game is showing. The mining for example. You can mine in a straight line directly to the edge of the map. You can find plently of proof that you are wrong if you search for post. This thread alone has someone admitting to botting fishing and meow even made post saying that it was possible to bot but you better be there if someone messages you. This leads me to believe you are some idiot script kiddy who has zero skills other than what you get from others. Stop being a moron.

you see dude you have no proof. eaven your example of mining stinks. whre are you gona put those boulders ok if you put them behind where are you gona get so many food to for hours? and you gona 100% run into non minable hard wall. and ive read that that dude used auto clicker its not eaven a macro you can use that **** its only gona click while you have your lure or fishing pole.
you are just a troll and no point of talking to you
nuty

Postby Dallane » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:43 pm

nuty wrote:you see dude you have no proof. eaven your example of mining stinks. whre are you gona put those boulders ok if you put them behind where are you gona get so many food to for hours? and you gona 100% run into non minable hard wall. and ive read that that dude used auto clicker its not eaven a macro you can use that **** its only gona click while you have your lure or fishing pole.
you are just a troll and no point of talking to you

Are you really this dumb?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations