Small Beer

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Small Beer

Postby Forungi » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:23 pm

Dallane wrote:
saltmummy wrote:Just beer? or would wine be a thing too?

I was suggesting beer since it would of been common to have back then. Wine would have to be a different system.

I would assume wine was for the richest of rich since it would have to be imported.
This would certainly be a legit reason for moonshine to become a booming business.
Forungi

Postby Dallane » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:07 pm

Forungi wrote:
Dallane wrote:
saltmummy wrote:Just beer? or would wine be a thing too?

I was suggesting beer since it would of been common to have back then. Wine would have to be a different system.

I would assume wine was for the richest of rich since it would have to be imported.
This would certainly be a legit reason for moonshine to become a booming business.

I was suggesting small beer due to how often it would be consumed by all ages and through out the day. There is also a TON of ways to make different beers and flavors.

Moonshine/whiskey/other hard liqueurs would be fun but someone needs to flesh out the idea other than. "MOONSHINE IS COOL LETS DO THIS". It's a fairly straight forward process for these.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Forungi » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:37 pm

Dallane wrote:
I was suggesting small beer due to how often it would be consumed by all ages and through out the day. There is also a TON of ways to make different beers and flavors.

Moonshine/whiskey/other hard liqueurs would be fun but someone needs to flesh out the idea other than. "MOONSHINE IS COOL LETS DO THIS". It's a fairly straight forward process for these.

When I refer to moonshine I was just saying in general about homebrew, wether it be small beer or whiskey does not matter.

However, beer is very enjoyable and i'm certain it is something that has been used for quite some time in many different shapes and sizes.
With your fair implementation with both pro's and con's it's a really solid idea.
Forungi

Postby Dallane » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Forungi wrote:
Dallane wrote:

When I refer to moonshine I was just saying in general about homebrew, wether it be small beer or whiskey does not matter.

However, beer is very enjoyable and i'm certain it is something that has been used for quite some time in many different shapes and sizes.
With your fair implementation with both pro's and con's it's a really solid idea.

Ya def. We can have a ton of fun brewing almost any alcohol. I'd love for someone to make a Still and have the possibility of it blowing up on them lol.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Forungi » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:59 am

Dallane wrote:
Ya def. We can have a ton of fun brewing almost any alcohol. I'd love for someone to make a Still and have the possibility of it blowing up on them lol.

I would step this up a notch and fill a barrel with tainted beer, and leave it as a gift for my neighboor ¦]
Forungi

Postby saltmummy » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:58 am

The idea of having your own secret recipe for brew unique to you (as long as no one else figures out the recipe) is very attractive.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby belgear » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:30 am

+1 I want to run a Saloon.
belgear
Customer

Postby Forungi » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:38 am

belgear wrote:+1 I want to run a Saloon.

Would buy beer from said saloon.
Forungi

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations