Salting The Beds

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Salting The Beds

Postby MaxPlanck » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Being under the effects of Furfervor; aka Satan Salts should:

A. Not allow you to log out because your character is so hyped up on drugs.

&

B. Gain bonus inspiration rate via sleeping in a bed when under the 2 hour debuff that follows after Furfervor.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Re: Salting The Beds

Postby Thor » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:21 pm

I like A. I have no experience with doing methamfetamine IRL but from what I heard it could be hard to sleep under the influence =P
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby DarkNacht » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:49 pm

A sounds good
B should be that you are so crashed out that you get no inspiration during the 2 hours debuff after Furfervor
DarkNacht

Postby Lansett » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:57 pm

DarkNacht wrote:B should be that you are so crashed out that you get no inspiration during the 2 hours debuff after Furfervor

Pretty sure it's already the case.
Lansett

Postby jakhollin » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:28 pm

Thor wrote:I like A. I have no experience with doing methamfetamine IRL but from what I heard it could be hard to sleep under the influence =P

If you are drunk enough you can still sleep. Besides Satan salts are more like cocaine from what I can tell perhaps you should have to do chores to keep from gaining insanity LOL.
jakhollin

Postby DeepSixed » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:48 am

My first take was this was a post about destroying farming beds with salt. Seems you can still do this regardless of claim or ownership to someone else.

I would love to see some serious addiction negatives implemented. Shorter periods or high speed/inspiration when in use and very painful (online only) withdrawal should you opt to stop cold turkey!
DeepSixed

Return to Ideas & Innovations