Nerfing Bajgiels

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Nerfing Bajgiels

Postby Heffernan » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:17 am

Hello, since Bajgiels are the only food worth using basically they should be nerfed in how many u can spam

i noticed when you have 0% purity bajgiels and 100% mushrooms the bajgiel will always be 100%, but instead it should take the purity of the bajgiel and the mushrooms/nuts/whatever you use
Heffernan

Re: Nerfing Bajgiels

Postby Darwoth » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:29 am

i really hope this post was supposed to be a joke.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:34 am

Darwoth wrote:i really hope this post was supposed to be a joke.

well the whole idea is that every single food exept bajgiels is almost pointless at higher levels, so they should find a way to make people use other foods too and not spam a inventory of 1024 bajgiels wich only gets its purity from spamming mushrooms in pots.
Heffernan

Postby Paradoxyc » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:37 am

Heffernan wrote:Hello, since Bajgiels are the only food worth using basically they should be nerfed in how many u can spam

i noticed when you have 0% purity bajgiels and 100% mushrooms the bajgiel will always be 100%, but instead it should take the purity of the bajgiel and the mushrooms/nuts/whatever you use

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isCOy6SbzlY
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby MaxPlanck » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:52 am

I thought every food but sweet jerky was suppose to be pointless.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:53 am

bagjels are like one of the dumbest things you can eat medium or end game and even if they weren't there would be no reason to nerf them in their current format.
Darwoth

Postby Tulgarath » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:03 am

The special bagels were just added, and if I am not mistaken they adopt the foodgroup of the additive, mushroom for instance. I thought foods were supposed to adopt the purity of the main food group.

As far as bagels being the only food, I dont know of any one but you that spams bagels. What this says is that there is indeed a variety that exists, you just don't know it.
Tulgarath

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:58 am

Tulgarath wrote:The special bagels were just added, and if I am not mistaken they adopt the foodgroup of the additive, mushroom for instance. I thought foods were supposed to adopt the purity of the main food group.

Foods do indeed adopt the purity of the group they belong to. The new bajgiels don't belong to the bread group once you add the topping.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Qiresea » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:19 am

Heffernan wrote:Hello, since Bajgiels are the only food worth using basically they should be nerfed in how many u can spam

no :evil:
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Nsuidara » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:58 am

Heffernan wrote:i noticed when you have 0% purity bajgiels and 100% mushrooms the bajgiel will always be 100%, but instead it should take the purity of the bajgiel and the mushrooms/nuts/whatever you use

nope, because Spore Bajgiel is Food Groups: Mushrooms then so it is logical, bajgiels isnt main ingredient :P

and few people are using bagels...
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Next

Return to Ideas & Innovations