Repair Costs Revisted - Scenerios

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Repair Costs Revisted - Scenerios

Postby DeepSixed » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:42 am

Current Rules:

Point and shoot. All I need is an account with the build skill, regardless of humor level, with the prerequisite 'repair' material... just point it to the wall and hit repair. Minimize that window and move on. Toon will repair the wall automatically until it run out of phlegm or the 'repair material'. Five to ten minutes later... I can come back and reload...then point/shoot again. Say toon has 200 biles... and I load it with brick to repair brick wall... same thing... point and click...and forget for a while.

Current rules favor those who can run multiple clients regularly, successfully.

Changes to be Made

1. If under TBF only- if you run out of phlegm or hit zero to .5... instant KO or death.

2. Devs need to match wall types to a Proficiency and apply a suitable bonus to repair efficiency based on that proficiency... For stone, Brick, Plank, Metal, etc..

3. Marry Destruction and repair together such that repair is only twice as long as destruction... so goes the adage its easier to destroy than create!

Ex- if you have a 500 bile toon and can rip through stone wall in 10 seconds... then it should take NO more than 20 seconds (or 20 granite max)... @ granite/second to repair the wall or variable depending on prof bonus (see #2).

Thoughts?
DeepSixed

Re: Repair Costs Revisted - Scenerios

Postby Taipion » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:05 pm

You have cleary not understood how this works.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:50 pm

oh god it just never ends
Darwoth

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:56 pm

Darwoth wrote:oh god it just never ends

if you wanna end this then explain :P
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:01 pm

The stuff he said is obviously beyond requiring an explanation from someone with half a clue.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Paradoxyc » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Nsuidara wrote:
Darwoth wrote:oh god it just never ends

if you wanna end this then explain :P

DeepSixed wrote:Ex- if you have a 500 bile toon and can rip through stone wall in 10 seconds...
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:33 pm

Welcome to Salem.
Where people only suggest things that are good for them and their play style.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:18 am

Damage cap. No matter the humors, it takes several minutes to break stone. Longer for higher level walls, of course.

Try afk repairing when under attack. You probably will KO.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby saltmummy » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:20 am

I feel like I'm having deja vu. Didn't someone else try to shovel an idea like this on here before and it was shot down? Was that deepsixed then too?
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Heffernan » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:07 pm

even i gotta crap on you Frakked but lets be nice by that

DeepSixed wrote:Current Rules:
Point and shoot. All I need is an account with the build skill, regardless of humor level, with the prerequisite 'repair' material... just point it to the wall and hit repair. Minimize that window and move on. Toon will repair the wall automatically until it run out of phlegm or the 'repair material'. Five to ten minutes later... I can come back and reload...then point/shoot again. Say toon has 200 biles... and I load it with brick to repair brick wall... same thing... point and click...and forget for a while.

Current rules favor those who can run multiple clients regularly, successfully.

do you mean under an Attack? only if the raiders are retarded if u pick a char with 200bb and lets say 20-50 in Blood the enemy needs to stpmp trough wall 2 times and hes KO can cant even move till the second stomp since hes still stunned, so when someone attacks your base and you set a chat with only 200bb to afk repair the wall then you are 1000% beyond retarded.

DeepSixed wrote:
1. If under TBF only- if you run out of phlegm or hit zero to .5... instant KO or death.

yes this makes total sense then we build TbF everywhere on the map and wait for newb people to run iut of phlegm and permakill everyone

DeepSixed wrote:2. Devs need to match wall types to a Proficiency and apply a suitable bonus to repair efficiency based on that proficiency... For stone, Brick, Plank, Metal, etc..
Thoughts?

no its already balanced as hell, it takes 2 hours to hit a brickwall down and that WITHOUT braziers, making it even easier ans faster to repair brick is beyond stupid.

DeepSixed wrote:Ex- if you have a 500 bile toon and can rip through stone wall in 10 seconds... then it should take NO more than 20 seconds (or 20 granite max)... @ granite/second to repair the wall or variable depending on prof bonus (see #2).
Thoughts?

even with 500k biles u cant rip trough stonewall in 10seconds, it takes atleast a few minutes and if theres an active defenser stomping raiders its already extremely hard to kill the stonewall so no need to make it easier

edit: can we please give Frakked a Dunce cap or ban him from the Ideas Board forever?
Heffernan

Return to Ideas & Innovations