about TBF

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: about TBF

Postby Icon » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:02 am

after defending your idea for 2 pages, maybe its time to just let it go?
Icon

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:05 am

Icon wrote:after defending your idea for 2 pages, maybe its time to just let it go?

I honestly do not even defended my idea :O
only your arguments total for anything :P
teleporting blocked because not wanna - teleport for brick / or other stuff for easy repair walls/other this is obvious

additionally personally I do not mind to continue life in the city - because Judaism only can spam TBF / Church and other stupid thinks...
this enemy CANT raid TOWN ... and who is low :P
we? because they do not want us to destroy TBF or church ? i'm not care im not witch now :) and TBF ? enemy not focus me.. so i still can easy escape and teleport :P

I wonder why only certain people a bunch of weapons TBF... because you poor player not wanna pay more for TBF? :P
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:43 am

It's not about the materials to build, it's about the large time investment of protecting it. You have to guard the thing for hours before it's viable. I think that's plenty fair and if someone wants to rebuild when one is destroyed, why not? They still have to defend it for hours AND break into the town itself.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:02 am

because he was TBF'ed recently, which of course means it is unfair and must be changed immediately.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:05 am

Darwoth wrote:because he was TBF'ed recently, which of course means it is unfair and must be changed immediately.

to be fair KKK lost that TbF
Heffernan

Postby DeepSixed » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:16 am

TotalyMeow wrote:It's not about the materials to build, it's about the large time investment of protecting it. You have to guard the thing for hours before it's viable. I think that's plenty fair and if someone wants to rebuild when one is destroyed, why not? They still have to defend it for hours AND break into the town itself.

That's not much of an argument since it's permissible to build walls and braziers around it for defense.

Only tweak I could see is maybe a debuff on the Mayor's Town Bell who placed the TBF for 'war-weariness' for repeated or extended TBF within a set time period...ex if TBF is up 3-4 days out of 7...then Authority drain increases exponentially. So even if defender destroys one and you immediately put up another...and another and/or attacker fails to take him out in 3-4 days and leaves the TBF active... then eventually the [attacker] really feels the pinch too.
DeepSixed

Postby Dallane » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:21 am

Locked as requested by OP
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations