Animation when Gluttony

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Animation when Gluttony

Postby Nikixos » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:31 am

I think it would be nice if the character would sit on the ground when gluttony mode is activated and starts moving its arms to his face(like actually eating) when food is being consumed, if the character is already sitting in a chair it would just move hands and not sit.
Image Image
Nikixos

Re: Animation when Gluttony

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:59 am

+1
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby MaxPlanck » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:26 pm

Most proper gluttony sessions have your inventory covering practically the whole screen. This would only let others know you are gluttoning which can actually be known already by the gluttony level up sound.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Nikixos » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:32 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:Most proper gluttony sessions have your inventory covering practically the whole screen. This would only let others know you are gluttoning which can actually be known already by the gluttony level up sound.

It's about adding cute little things for realism not about if it's useful or not
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:15 pm

Nikixos wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:Most proper gluttony sessions have your inventory covering practically the whole screen. This would only let others know you are gluttoning which can actually be known already by the gluttony level up sound.

It's about adding cute little things for realism not about if it's useful or not

its pixels i would rather them focus on improving gameplay and adding new features so i give this idea a -1
nosfirebird

Postby saltmummy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:35 am

I'll give it a +1 because new animations WOULD be a new feature.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby lachlaan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:03 pm

As much as I'm sure Marp would love to animate us gorging ourselves on bountiful amounts of sausage, nuts, seed and what else have you, I agree that it wouldn't be very visible to the actual player and most sessions consist of fairly fast clicking once you get the hang of it, so animations would overlap.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Return to Ideas & Innovations