Remove This Abomination

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Remove This Abomination

Postby Flame » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:25 am

saltmummy wrote:Because of that time you wanted to AFK outside one of the places we used to live near but I made you lock on to me with follow so you could go sort some things out irl without risking you getting mauled by another player.

I would not defend such a system, i would only take advantage from it. XD
Flame

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:21 am

Flame wrote:Actually i would read a single nice reason of why one should be able to auto follow an unknown chara that it's not in the party.

There are many ways to fight back the auto-follow, but it's not a reason to keep it. So Why should we keep it?

Because some people are good at combat, and some aren't. You can take a risk on trying to auto follow someone you are chasing and maybe they freak out and don't know how to deal, giving you an advantage. Or maybe they do know what to do and use your foolishness to ***** you up. It adds an extra bit of fun and risk to combat, leaving it available out of party.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:34 am

there are about 500 good reasons not related to pvp combat whatsoever to leave follow precisely like it is, unfortunately if i go into detail i teach retards things they have not discovered on their own in three years of playing, which i do not want to do.
Darwoth

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations