Postby MaxPlanck » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:35 pm

Nsuidara wrote:exsist small ark ? :O

yeah its called a rowboat.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Re: Animals

Postby Tulgarath » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:46 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
What is funny is that people actually seem to care about their bases and characters on Popham, like they aren't temporary. No one seems able to realize that Popham isn't Providence. Like Tulgarath saying no one can join his town and that he'll destroy any bell he sees out of paranoia. He has literally nothing to lose at this point by taking a chance on someone joining and helping him build the ark, but it seems he can't help it. Having animals be a goal in Popham isn't unbalancing because the goal (livestock) is literally the ONLY thing on the entire server that has any value whatsoever. There has to be something to work for or there's no point in playing the expedition.

Yeah, the ark should have been easy to build; we were worried it would be too easy. We failed to account for the appalling laziness of the population and your ability to whine so hard you actually convince yourselves your laziness is justified. You could totally still finish the ark even now.

I'll disagree with you on my paranoia and it's validity. Animals are the main prize, but there are other benefits to being in Popham. Everything in Salem is temporary!

I completely understand the temporary nature of Popham. I'll miss it when it's gone. I think about how sad it'll be when I have to remake my characters and the familiar base and terrain are gone for good.

The server is lazy. I don't want to built the ark just so people who whined for most of a year can quickly gather 1500 silver and get there own animals. I've done my share of the ark. ..and I'll do more if I see some effort from others. But, currently I have no livestock so I'm not in a terrible rush. Take a week off for real life and poof.

Also, I never said I'd be the one to level your towns. Just stated a friendly warning. If you want to built the ark and destroy a monopoly, don't paint a big target on your head.
Tulgarath

Postby Tulgarath » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:46 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:
Nsuidara wrote:exsist small ark ? :O

yeah its called a rowboat.

Or barn. ..just not seaworthy
Tulgarath

Postby Flame » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:19 pm

Uhm, looks like i gave you the wrong impression. I'm not crying for anything or demanding to receive animals in anyway.
I'm not interested if the animal patch will come out or will not, because i play the game as it is now, or as it will be later.
I already payed the amount i tought was appropriate to support this game. What Salem will become, is in the hands of the devs.

What surprises me is that Devs let me, and who is uninterested like me, decide for the fate of the game. You players have to fight against other players, because not everybody cares about this game in the same way.

Since is their game, i'm giving them the feedback that they gave that responsibility to the wrong person and they should instead stick with the ones that believe in the game more.
Or, else, create an entertaining quest, to involve more the casual gamers.
Also, the ones that read the forum are a part of the actual players, so the uninterested ones are even more.
Because Salem is firstly a Game, so people will follow funny quests or not depending on how they feels involved in it.

Imho, this was a overrating of the Salem community. I would enjoy more a mass drawing-paving task with the community, than build an ark to add a patch. 'Cuz each player have his own preferences about what's funny, and Devs should not waste a patch only because a mass of players don't play the way they thought.

I would never let a community decide that i wasted my time developing a patch. That's all.

Think about a way to let the players build his own arc and let you know that they did supported this patch from coming. Then, decide a countdown and let the flood come. The ones that have believed in the patch, or were greedy, or any other reasons that make them build the small ark, will get animals.
The others that actually didn't cared, will not.

Just, plan a way to escape this deadlock.
Flame

Postby Nsuidara » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:55 pm

I create character phopan, but i not play ...
because i have a lots thinks for prov...
and im havent so many times for play both server, and result? i will play XXXXX time and got 0 because
build ark is hard ? possible ofc... but need players...
prov havent many player and you slice players for 2 server where others games merge servers...

i dont uderstand what you think devs... for made that hard build ark with ...

you can made many worlds for prov... and give possible traver for continent or other "thinks" but you made seperate two server... and all know who win >_>

but i dont care,
feed animals, and other do for animals... is hard need time, so is pain :P
Last edited by Nsuidara on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Qiresea » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:06 pm

well, it is true that it is difficult to play on both servers due to time limitations. that is an important factor.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:42 pm

I'm afraid I can't figure out what you two are talking about. Flame is contradicting herself entirely?
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Nsuidara » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:32 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:I'm afraid I can't figure out what you two are talking about. Flame is contradicting herself entirely?

rly... i dont understand when people talking about flame... when other explanation.

You cant figure TotalyMeow...
i only said - i don't carea about animals come or not come into prov...
because "care" animals - feeding, etc. is pain for me :F
suffice me turkey.. also pain but ok i need it

and i wasnt have time for play both servers (before) so i out in phopan :)

Nsuidara
Customer

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:40 pm

Nsuidara wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:I'm afraid I can't figure out what you two are talking about. Flame is contradicting herself entirely?

rly... i dont understand when people talking about flame... when other explanation.

You cant figure TotalyMeow...
i only said - i don't carea about animals come or not come into prov...
because "care" animals - feeding, etc. is pain for me :F
suffice me turkey.. also pain but ok i need it

and i wasnt have time for play both servers (before) so i out in phopan :)

Nsuidara, when ever i read something written by you i immediately get a grinning smile on my face.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Nsuidara » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:12 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Nsuidara, when ever i read something written by you i immediately get a grinning smile on my face.

probably you're

edit.
Why always trolls tease me... i dont anymore give food !
Last edited by Nsuidara on Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nsuidara
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations