Animals

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Animals

Postby lordmatiz » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:51 am

Hey!
It's been quite long since Popham was created..... and since noone wishes to end it - maybe we should have an option to create ark/ found galley transport of animals in Providence? :D
Preety please?
lordmatiz

Re: Animals

Postby Dallane » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:46 pm

You should of finished the one on popham. You still can btw.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:44 pm

If people were not lazy it could have been done already 3 times.
The problem now is that server is far to gone and Darwoth has some insane characters so even if you actually tried to finish one you would probably get destroyed in a week or 2.
May Darwoth be mercifull with his handouts. Amen
ZoddAlmighty

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:57 pm

The only problem is that people like to be lazy and pretend that the server is too far gone or that Darwoth is unstoppable simply because he claims he is.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Dallane » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:06 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:If people were not lazy it could have been done already 3 times.
The problem now is that server is far to gone and Darwoth has some insane characters so even if you actually tried to finish one you would probably get destroyed in a week or 2.
May Darwoth be mercifull with his handouts. Amen

But Darwoth has nothing to do with people finishing the ark. The ONLY person who is able to win is the witch who ends the server. I doubt he gives a rats fat ass if that ark gets finished or not. He still gets his animals, characters, some more fun goodies and can still fill his part of the deal with breeding. If Darwoth's gaze did fall on you then just be chill and talk to him, make a deal with him for more pilgrim meat or something. As much hate and **** Darwoth gets he is by far one of the most chill, trustworthy and honorable players in this game.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:25 pm

Dallane wrote:
But Darwoth has nothing to do with people finishing the ark. The ONLY person who is able to win is the witch who ends the server. I doubt he gives a rats fat ass if that ark gets finished or not. He still gets his animals, characters, some more fun goodies and can still fill his part of the deal with breeding. If Darwoth's gaze did fall on you then just be chill and talk to him, make a deal with him for more pilgrim meat or something. As much hate and **** Darwoth gets he is by far one of the most chill, trustworthy and honorable players in this game.

I actually like Darwoth. We talked once or twice and he seemed as a chill guy that just gets way to much hate.
I thought that the server has 2 win conditions that exclude each other. Arc getting done or witch ending it. But that was just me being missinformed since popham was already far to gone when i started to play the game.
Well, that still does not change the fact that Arc was not an unachivable goal, espeically considering that me and couple of my buddies do almost 5k rotations of dry boards every week with just couple of hours worth of effort.
LAZY
ZoddAlmighty

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:46 pm

It's still not too late to finish the ark.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Nsuidara » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:38 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:It's still not too late to finish the ark.

you are crazy xD
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Goldenx » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Nsuidara wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:It's still not too late to finish the ark.

you are crazy xD

You are lazy
JohnCarver wrote:This way no matter how bad my day gets, a text message that one of you died to madness always seems to brighten it.
Goldenx

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:04 pm

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=16833

it is amazing to me just HOW lazy the salem playerbase is in most areas, yet many of these same people will spend four months straight paving a pokemon character with down syndrome into the ground.

i could have soloed the ark in a few weeks no problem, there was still 40+ people active on popham when i first started up yet the ark was not even dented in spite of it being there for months prior.

in any case if someone is to lazy to do the ark AND to lazy to participate in the above livestock program then they do not deserve animals anyway.
Darwoth

Next

Return to Ideas & Innovations