Spices

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Spices

Postby gorniksam » Mon May 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Nsuidara wrote:
gorniksam wrote:
Nsuidara wrote:many players not live near darkenbear :D

Who cares, if you are not able to kill dbear you should hunt just on bears and build a base in deep darkness isn't hard.
If you wanna gluttoni much you can do it without dbears, I'm not sure what you mean nsu

mean? for
gorniksam wrote:Not sure about it, there is still many players which "don't know how to gluttoni" or don't doing it often :roll:

no many care glutton... because no many play in darknesss and live near darkenbear, so many people not hunt,
so no need height biles and is easy lose character :F because exsist gorniksam-slime and other slime-player in salem :F

Oh boi, you make me want to kill u again
gorniksam

Postby Thor » Mon May 30, 2016 12:48 pm

Lmao slimy Kuku
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby xsarfax » Mon May 30, 2016 12:56 pm

gorniksam wrote:
xsarfax wrote:2) This could greatly decrese amount of silver on Serwer. I mean, everyone glutton, everyone want have bigger biles, so ppl will spend theys silver from storages and after that they will work harder to get silver for glutoning ¦] ¦] Just this is missing in Salem - way to spend silver by NPC

Not sure about it, there is still many players which "don't know how to gluttoni" or don't doing it often :roll:

Hmmmm even if only 20-50% know how to glutton, they will try drain the rest 50-80% of ppl to get cash for better gluttony - if they will want to.
I think so.... only if they will want to :D
Some ppl play for fun, some ppl play for do something, whatever .D

Now from NPC we can buy .... what have sense ? Oh, maybe glass for potions, some items from "Needle-man" and i saw that ppl buy bacon from "master-chef".
And we have Tax-drain system, but Stall system dont eat so much cash ¦]

gorniksam wrote:That's not stop us, it's just very annoying when I don't need drinking Raw Egg Yolks and have a full inv of food. It's like a waste of carry weight, cos I'm able to carry more. So more slots will be the best idea :)

Yea, more slots could be good too, dont counting that with 1024 is problem to even see this inv. Barely 75% i can see on my screen ^_^ So its a bit technically problem... maybe add second page to inv. "Page 1 / Page 2", after buying some skill or something haha - or store useable item, which add next page (ohhh, i really have obsession with store items, in cash shop arent interesting things)

1024 slots + 160 table of food.... - terrine (rather the best food, or exist better one ? ) and 1000 biles not even reach fiesting set limit. Pretty annoying.
xsarfax

Postby gorniksam » Mon May 30, 2016 1:00 pm

xsarfax wrote:So maybe add second page to inv. "Page 1 / Page 2", after buying some skill

+1
gorniksam

Postby gorniksam » Mon May 30, 2016 1:02 pm

Thor wrote:Lmao slimy Kuku

slimy only for heff :oops:
gorniksam

Postby Thor » Mon May 30, 2016 1:05 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Thor wrote:Lmao slimy Kuku

slimy only for heff :oops:

saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon May 30, 2016 1:36 pm

Come on guys, try to stay on topic for once.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Silverfish » Mon May 30, 2016 2:53 pm

I've described one of my ideas there, come hate some add some spices ;P
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18046
Agnes Waterhouse - second-rate tailor, cooking for the pack of crazy foragers
Silverfish

Postby Nsuidara » Mon May 30, 2016 3:17 pm

gorniksam wrote:Oh boi, you make me want to kill u again

because you slime-thinks

but why not ? give more space pages/scroll
and new better recipe ? >_>
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Thor » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:16 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Come on guys, try to stay on topic for once.

Salem forum: "every topic derails - everytime".
Thor

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations