Let there be horrific spider grubs grubbing on you

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Let there be horrific spider grubs grubbing on you

Postby Uronoro » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:52 am

So, just tossing out a mob design, the premise being that its a fairly nasty one that only spawns where dead bodies (player skeletons) accumulate.

Think of all the fun that could be had with this one. As if leaving the dead at someone's doorstep wasn't nice enough, now you can give them a new pet to... escape from...

As you can see, its very historical for Salem, being that there is a naked person running around and a plucked turkey.

It's big, load at your own risk: (I can link to a nicely scanned finished product once I put some ink and paint on it)

There have also been shouts to forget the spider grub and make it so the mob is just naked turkeys running about with spears.

I mean I like the spider grub but whatever floats yalls boats (which you have now).
Uronoro

Re: Let there be horrific spider grubs grubbing on you

Postby Ass_Kraken » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 am

Turkeys!
Ass_Kraken

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:31 am

<shiver>
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby oneal420 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:40 am

thats a pretty nice drawing ya got there! And lol at the turkeys, that's awesome.
oneal420

Return to Ideas & Innovations