Animal Traps

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Animal Traps

Postby Rallor » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:47 pm

I was just thinking about animal traps,

what if you were able to make a portable trap, lay it down somewhere and set it up, then either wait for an animal to wander into it or aggro it and lead it too it, they could be one use and all different manner of traps, like say a grass knot for turkeys, box trap/cage trap for rabbits and crickets, obviously something bigger for bears and deer pointing the obvious bear trap

or perhaps you could even have it as a building you could build in the forest, lay down some bait and have it maybe have a timer or some kind of chance mechanic (better baits increasing chance etc) that determines what animal (if you are successful) you get.
and if it fails all you have to do was set it up again and place more bait

i dunno just a thought, what do you guys think?
Rallor

Re: Animal Traps

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:29 am

I think you need to thoroughly search for your ideas first before posting new threads. This has been suggested multiple times here and on Paradox Plaza. Feel free to use the older thread(s) if you have something useful to add to the idea.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=810
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Return to Ideas & Innovations