Hollow Logs

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Hollow Logs

Postby Bluestone » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Have not found anything in any logs or stumps or bushes.

Have found many snakes under logs in the biome I have never seen before, almost every log. And the place was covered in snakes not under logs too.

Looks like semi desert, mixed grass and sand. Very few trees, lots of logs, thorn bushes.
Don't forget to check out the Salem Wiki for all your salem information needs
Bluestone

Postby painhertz » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:23 am

Bluestone wrote:Have not found anything in any logs or stumps or bushes.

Have found many snakes under logs in the biome I have never seen before, almost every log. And the place was covered in snakes not under logs too.

Looks like semi desert, mixed grass and sand. Very few trees, lots of logs, thorn bushes.

I call it badlands.
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby painhertz » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:33 pm

At this point I've found a wealth of various items in hollow logs, old stumps and bushes and I find that the chance of finding things about perfect, BUT I'd like it if there were "more" or whatever item and/or multiple items in the cache when you find one. I don't mind looking through every stump and bush i come across but it should pay off a bit better than 1 piece of silver, curio, etc etc per time that you find a cache. you might want to even tie it into a certain proficiency where the chance to find something and/or the size of the cache is dependent on a certain skill. As it stands, thanks for making exploring a tad less boring. :p
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations