Transport (Horses, cows and etc.)

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Transport (Horses, cows and etc.)

Postby 4ykotkA » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Hello! What about transport so as horses, bulls and cows, which we can use with wagon and rope. Many people comlain about delivering theirs goods when they are collecting resources and on my opinion, horse with wagon help to make their collecting of resources more comfortable. But! Transport shouldn't be like a bolide of F1 ;) And if player want to have the horse, bull or cow, he should learning (for example) Horse Riding, build stables where horse or cow will be placed and always feed their animals. Also we can use some types of horses, cows and bulls which have different speed of movement and reserve forces.

Thanks for your attention!
4ykotkA

Re: Transport (Horses, cows and etc.)

Postby painhertz » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:42 pm

OMG! What a great idea! Surely NO ONE had thought of this before! I say they make an ingame statue of you, sir!
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Re: Transport (Horses, cows and etc.)

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Aside from Painhertz's overly hilarious comment, yeah, there's going to be horses, and yeah, there's probably going to be some sort of horse-drawn (or ox) transport when they get here. Just to show you they've already thought of these things, an example from their previous game: http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Wagon
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Return to Ideas & Innovations