Native Traders/Tribes

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Native Traders/Tribes

Postby stealthyshiroean » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:04 am

I think it would be a neat idea to actually add Natives to the game. Colonial America was rich with interaction between the Natives and the settlers. Whether it could be something in the form of trading with a nearby tribe or have a Native trader stop by your homestead from time to time or maybe a tribe that might be more hostile and try to attack you. Or perhaps ask you for some sort of tribute to reside on their lands? Just an idea I had on Native Americans and how it could add to the game.
stealthyshiroean

Re: Native Traders/Tribes

Postby Tonkyhonk » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:06 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Postby stealthyshiroean » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:18 am

Yeah, I saw that post. I suppose it kind of fit with what they were talking about. I meant more in the way of NPCs though.
stealthyshiroean

Postby Sevenless » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:22 pm

If you're going to add a post to a previously discussed mechanic, lets have some meat on it at least. This post currently sums up to "Lets add natives, they were in north america". While true, it has been discussed a lot. So, lets hear some expansion.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Return to Ideas & Innovations