Some stuff should go this way

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Some stuff should go this way

Postby Sevenless » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:27 am

Uberness wrote:
Killmorek wrote:For me its not necessary to keep on this conversation. Your attitude just don't suits me. Enjoy your lil sandbox I ll just keep playin

if you don't like people disagreeing with you maybe you shouldn't post your opinions on the internet(sorry to troll but this needed to be said) ¦]

S'not trolling if it's a valid statement.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:28 am

Be nice, folks.

Let's make this simple: This is just a large rehash of a lot of ideas. Many are things better looked up in the help sections or the wiki first, or a bit of research done on the forums for the older threads. Some of these thoughts haven't been posted here (forum.salemgame.com) and are probably useful to mention on these forums if they need to be discussed further since the Paradox discussion forums are no longer open for posting (anyone can browse them, though). Any specific thoughts or issues should have it's own discussion thread, though. Things will just get cluttered here, though. I'm closing this thread for further comment. If OP has an issue with this, contact Potjeh or myself.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby jorb » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Op has a couple of valid points.

(But, yes, the presentation could improve ;) )
jorb

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations