Small Ideas Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Heffernan » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:20 am

For New players can we have a "Stocked time left" message? someone in stocks just asked how to see when he was stocked and how much left.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8411
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Chrumps » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:26 pm

Add Domestic Meat restore 30% (or 15%) to eagle eggs on top of Game Meats restore.
Explanation: Argopelter eggs are quite rare and not sufficient. Eagle eggs are even more rare and they have little value now. Adding new restore would increase their value without overpowering Domestic Meats.
Chrumps
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:51 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Taipion » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:18 pm

Chrumps wrote:Add Domestic Meat restore 30% (or 15%) to eagle eggs on top of Game Meats restore.
Explanation: Argopelter eggs are quite rare and not sufficient. Eagle eggs are even more rare and they have little value now. Adding new restore would increase their value without overpowering Domestic Meats.


+1
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2349
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby belgear » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:29 pm

Taipion wrote:
Chrumps wrote:Add Domestic Meat restore 30% (or 15%) to eagle eggs on top of Game Meats restore.
Explanation: Argopelter eggs are quite rare and not sufficient. Eagle eggs are even more rare and they have little value now. Adding new restore would increase their value without overpowering Domestic Meats.


+1
+2
User avatar
belgear
Customer
 
Posts: 1197
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:06 am

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:51 pm

Chrumps wrote:Add Domestic Meat restore 30% (or 15%) to eagle eggs on top of Game Meats restore.
Explanation: Argopelter eggs are quite rare and not sufficient. Eagle eggs are even more rare and they have little value now. Adding new restore would increase their value without overpowering Domestic Meats.

Arent argo eggs like 1/3 chance to drop?
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Ronch » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:40 pm

Chrumps wrote:Add Domestic Meat restore 30% (or 15%) to eagle eggs on top of Game Meats restore.
Explanation: Argopelter eggs are quite rare and not sufficient. Eagle eggs are even more rare and they have little value now. Adding new restore would increase their value without overpowering Domestic Meats.

+3
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby campercamper » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:03 am

A way to bury goods, such as burying a chest in the ground and making a treasure map with it. Randomly digging could also being it up which would be beyond cool. Maybe even exclude the treasure map and have people lose their treasure like they would do.
campercamper
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:28 pm

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Taipion » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:03 am

campercamper wrote:A way to bury goods, such as burying a chest in the ground and making a treasure map with it. Randomly digging could also being it up which would be beyond cool. Maybe even exclude the treasure map and have people lose their treasure like they would do.


That's actually an interesting idea.
In HnH, iirc, you can fish what others threw in the water,
so why not have that in Salem, too, plus the digging in a way that if something despawns on the ground, it may be dug up (by anyone at any place).
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2349
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Ronch » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:57 pm

campercamper wrote:A way to bury goods, such as burying a chest in the ground and making a treasure map with it. Randomly digging could also being it up which would be beyond cool. Maybe even exclude the treasure map and have people lose their treasure like they would do.

I like this idea too, the game could use a few fresh diversions like this.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Chrumps » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:35 pm

This game could use some active devs.

Taipion wrote:In HnH, iirc, you can fish what others threw in the water,
so why not have that in Salem, too, plus the digging in a way that if something despawns on the ground, it may be dug up (by anyone at any place).

You'd better research what exactly H&H has.
Fishing and digging lost stuff is already implemented in H&H plus a few more ways to recover lost items.
Chrumps
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:51 pm
Location: Poland

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron