Small Ideas Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:42 pm

thais wrote:i thought of something. like a basket that holds berries. sort of like the bag of seeds or the bag of dry goods work as of now, but for berries. it sucks making berry pies now because they require 12 berries and my inventory only holds 24...

I think general concerns such as this one will be resolved with our new encumbrance system.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:31 pm

Some of you have been posting lists of all your ideas, both large and small. I will hinnom posts of that type. If you want to repost the small ideas, that's fine, but please put the large ones in their own threads. If you are confused what qualifies, you may PM me.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby trungdle » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:25 pm

alloin wrote:
Argost wrote:Option to enlarge UI and font, for us older folks :P I know the modded version does allow a small change in font, but going to 21 would be nice :)

I would like to ask an option to make the UI smaller, it's already large enough for me !! :p

Agreed. I want those icons to be asap (as small as possible)
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Dallane » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:59 am

I'd like to see his majesty's stall rotate more often on a weekly scale
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby RonPaulFTW » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:57 am

When you port into Providence - you should return close to the place you last teleported out of Providence from. This would make restocking stalls so much easier and make buying/ selling bulk cheaper goods much more practical.

If you want to port back to the center of Providence you would just report to Providence while within Providence.
RonPaulFTW

Postby agentlemanloser » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:58 am

Loftar's massive phallic phixation has left the art in this game severely imbalanced. Kindly instruct the art team to add an equal number of yonic-themed icons, maybe some Georgia O'Keeffe wildflowers, etc. (If this seems like a joke, it isn't. I want the full Freudian monty.)
agentlemanloser

Postby Judaism » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:42 am

Reduce waste claim (period before it actually goes active 4 hours currently) to around 1 - 2 hours max. They are either going to destroy it or not, there is no real use for the raiders to wait that long for nothing.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Blood » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:31 am

i assume this is a ease of life ideas thread that helps make life easier. One thing id love and maybe this is a client thing, but on flour bags have the symbol for whatever you put in it appear on it.
Blood

Postby Argost » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:23 am

Smoke to come out the chimney when the stove is lit in houses, like farmhouse.
Argost

Postby Potjeh » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Merge Colonial Charter subforum back into Planters & Pilgrims.
Potjeh

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations