Small Ideas Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Heffernan » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:22 am

Worm wrote:There should be a 'uses left' info when a player is looking at tooltip, it would greatly stop people scamming new players by putting multiuse items on stalls with last use left.

+1 stop the stall scammers instead of rewarding them and scaring off smaller players
Heffernan

Postby Chrumps » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:12 am

Nah, Just let us write insults on scammer's stall.
Chrumps

Postby core1984 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:16 am

Make a feather sack, so you can store any feather in it.
Just like nut or mushi sacks.
core1984

Postby Worm » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:57 pm

It's a nitpick but doesn't deserve it's own thread so...
a proper texture for Raven feather, I know developers are short on time but this is far too lazy

Edit:
gorniksam wrote:well, that might be nice but if its really needed?

In my opinion yes, it's needed, beacuse if a new player gets scammed they might stop buying multi-usage at all, people can become mistrustful easily by that.
Worm

Postby DarkNacht » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:24 pm

Worm wrote:In my opinion yes, it's needed, beacuse if a new player gets scammed they might stop buying multi-usage at all, people can become mistrustful easily by that.
This is Salem, they should be mistrustful, this is just another gentle way to teach players not to trust people they don't know, maybe if they learn it early enough it will save them from getting their **** kicked in.
DarkNacht

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:34 pm

DarkNacht wrote:
Worm wrote:In my opinion yes, it's needed, beacuse if a new player gets scammed they might stop buying multi-usage at all, people can become mistrustful easily by that.
This is Salem, they should be mistrustful, this is just another gentle way to teach players not to trust people they don't know, maybe if they learn it early enough it will save them from getting their **** kicked in.

Yes, I agree that you need to know that you should mistrust the devs as soon as possible to do the right thing and fix stuff and you will settle right on in.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Worm » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:19 pm

What I meant was that if there is an automatic trade system, then it should provide correct information, I'm fine with manual trading and by mistrust I meant people won't buy anything again from stalls beacuse they don't want to be scammed again. I agree that game should be unforgiving but not unfair, making that change wouldn't be making game easier, no idea why 'veterans' insist on keeping game that way :?
Worm

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:13 am

Worm wrote:What I meant was that if there is an automatic trade system, then it should provide correct information, I'm fine with manual trading and by mistrust I meant people won't buy anything again from stalls beacuse they don't want to be scammed again. I agree that game should be unforgiving but not unfair, making that change wouldn't be making game easier, no idea why 'veterans' insist on keeping game that way :?

Hasn't stopped people from using the stalls so far.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Let us place lilypads on the swamp biome so we can build walls on it, or just let us build walls on swamp biome. Either one works for me.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:41 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:Let us place lilypads on the swamp biome so we can build walls on it, or just let us build walls on swamp biome. Either one works for me.

can we include stone, lime and clay also?
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations