Small Ideas Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Rifmaster » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:42 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:Delete all flags relating to countries and only have Salem related flags so ppl stop asking for country flags. Dis is gr8 idea.
User avatar
Rifmaster
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:13 am
Location: Chernobyl

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:42 pm

Salem happens between 1600 and 1750. Any flag from that time period is acceptable.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3726
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Nsuidara » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:55 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Salem happens between 1600 and 1750. Any flag from that time period is acceptable.

Image
\(*o*)\ Praying in the JC Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/

Marketplace APP
Calculator Sets
Shop by Nsuidara
User avatar
Nsuidara
Customer
 
Posts: 1808
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Dallane » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:12 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:Delete all flags relating to countries and only have Salem related flags so ppl stop asking for country flags. Dis is gr8 idea.


Well there is a note from the devs saying that only time period flags woudl be considered.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14721
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby vaarken » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:11 am

Potato sacks, Ability to store potatoes in bags (like veggie sacks). Small (10kg) 8x5 grid and a larger (25kg) 10x10 grid .
vaarken
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:37 pm

Give darkness animals all their own meat instead of just huge abundances of the standard meat.
Reduce the total meat count down and increase the potency of the meat compared to non-darkness mobs.
User avatar
MaxPlanck
Customer
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby DarkNacht » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:53 pm

Darkness animal meat should function as its normal counterpart but be poisonous.
DarkNacht
 
Posts: 2657
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 11:24 am

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Rifmaster » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:39 pm

Should make it so food made with darkness mob meat is better but increases insanity (except for witches)
User avatar
Rifmaster
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:13 am
Location: Chernobyl

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Dallane » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:45 pm

DarkNacht wrote:Darkness animal meat should function as its normal counterpart but be poisonous.

Rifmaster wrote:Should make it so food made with darkness mob meat is better but increases insanity (except for witches)


There would be almost no reason to go out monster hunting with the exception of rare drops.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14721
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Rifmaster » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:46 pm

Dallane wrote:
DarkNacht wrote:Darkness animal meat should function as its normal counterpart but be poisonous.

Rifmaster wrote:Should make it so food made with darkness mob meat is better but increases insanity (except for witches)


There would be almost no reason to go out monster hunting with the exception of rare drops.


Wait people go monster hunting for other reasons?
User avatar
Rifmaster
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:13 am
Location: Chernobyl

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests