Small Ideas Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Goodman12 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:37 am

Revert it so that it is impossible to make or expand p claims under the shadow of a TbF
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby grapefruitv » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:16 am

Heffernan wrote:Please Reduce the Weight of "Golden Brick of Biddas"

Golden Egg = 0.48kg

Gold Bar made of 24 eggs = 2kg

Golden Brick of Biddas made of 1 Egg = 5kg

Lol, gold bar is made of 25 eggs and it is 12kg
grapefruitv

Postby Zapt13 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:48 am

grapefruitv wrote:
Heffernan wrote:Please Reduce the Weight of "Golden Brick of Biddas"

Golden Egg = 0.48kg

Gold Bar made of 24 eggs = 2kg

Golden Brick of Biddas made of 1 Egg = 5kg

Lol, gold bar is made of 25 eggs and it is 12kg

A gold bar is more like a concentrated item, like smelted ore. Conversely a brick would have impurities ADDED to it.
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby mrvictorgreen » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:45 pm

Add weight information to all items. ;)
mrvictorgreen

Postby Kikiball » Wed May 02, 2018 9:59 pm

Now that we have animals in game (i know theyve been in for quite abit) we should be able to craft our own bacon and there be a slight chance its not cooked all the way and our character could maybe get brain worm and you have to eat an apple inorder to get rid of it?
tatertot18 wrote:
RobertoKarlos wrote:Damn that Kiki sounds like a *****.

Bring it and I guarantee she'll make you hers.
Kikiball

Postby monkeybee11 » Tue May 08, 2018 3:51 pm

me know that pigs goats and cows can spawn in the maple forests with a event but....can they be given invisabilty in till some 1 intaracts with them or something? just found 3 pigs in the wild but they where dead by the time ive found them can only assume it was to sickness or lack of care from being in the wild >.<
monkeybee11

Postby bergamoth87 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:21 pm

Not sure if already sayd but... How about a "craving" but for proficiencies? Every X hours/mins a small icon apear showing a random craftable, crafting it would increase one (or more)proficiency related to the item or lore or w/e, ... Would incentivise crafting those pieces that we never do anymore, kinda like food cravings... Like a little "ohh, i can do that one!" also, to prevent being stuck with one, just make it reset every X hours if fail to craft it. Sorry if sounds dumb, i just really enjoy the actual craving system and would love to see more similiar things...
bergamoth87

Postby Ronch » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:45 pm

bergamoth87 wrote:Not sure if already sayd but... How about a "craving" but for proficiencies? Every X hours/mins a small icon apear showing a random craftable, crafting it would increase one (or more)proficiency related to the item or lore or w/e, ... Would incentivise crafting those pieces that we never do anymore, kinda like food cravings... Like a little "ohh, i can do that one!" also, to prevent being stuck with one, just make it reset every X hours if fail to craft it. Sorry if sounds dumb, i just really enjoy the actual craving system and would love to see more similiar things...

It's not a dumb idea, but there is already a huge list of skill related task that players can do in the game that will passively
increase their proficiencies (without studying).
...I think you can find a list of those said task on wiki, or maybe here on the forums too if you do a search.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby bergamoth87 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:06 pm

Ronch wrote:
bergamoth87 wrote:Not sure if already sayd but... How about a "craving" but for proficiencies? Every X hours/mins a small icon apear showing a random craftable, crafting it would increase one (or more)proficiency related to the item or lore or w/e, ... Would incentivise crafting those pieces that we never do anymore, kinda like food cravings... Like a little "ohh, i can do that one!" also, to prevent being stuck with one, just make it reset every X hours if fail to craft it. Sorry if sounds dumb, i just really enjoy the actual craving system and would love to see more similiar things...

It's not a dumb idea, but there is already a huge list of skill related task that players can do in the game that will passively
increase their proficiencies (without studying).
...I think you can find a list of those said task on wiki, or maybe here on the forums too if you do a search.

Indeed. I meant as a flat increase, not a passive one. Straight +1 level to Thread & Needle for crafting the sayd "Craving" or w/e..
bergamoth87

Postby bergamoth87 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:30 pm

Can we have a Manure bag? For turkey/cow/pig/etc droppings? Either that or placing them in the stockbins? <3
bergamoth87

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations