Small Ideas Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Taipion » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:49 pm

Chrumps wrote:This game could use some active devs.

Taipion wrote:In HnH, iirc, you can fish what others threw in the water,
so why not have that in Salem, too, plus the digging in a way that if something despawns on the ground, it may be dug up (by anyone at any place).

You'd better research what exactly H&H has.
Fishing and digging lost stuff is already implemented in H&H plus a few more ways to recover lost items.

Why should I?

What I said was correct, you have no point here.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Dallane » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:11 am

Taipion wrote:
campercamper wrote:A way to bury goods, such as burying a chest in the ground and making a treasure map with it. Randomly digging could also being it up which would be beyond cool. Maybe even exclude the treasure map and have people lose their treasure like they would do.

That's actually an interesting idea.
In HnH, iirc, you can fish what others threw in the water,
so why not have that in Salem, too, plus the digging in a way that if something despawns on the ground, it may be dug up (by anyone at any place).

I remember a convo with JC saying this is on the todo list with fishing.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby campercamper » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:10 pm

Meal kits. Where a player could combine different foods, maybe 3, on a plate and have the combined gain of their heal and gluttony values. Maybe make a downside to it so bigger players wont have a super easy way to bring up their stats.
campercamper

Postby KathyKadira » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:41 pm

Hello,

can be implement that plant pots and fields be show how long it still grow and what has been planted?
Could you bring more flowers in the game? :-)

thank you
KathyKadira

Postby grimkid » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:00 am

The possibility of assisted glutony. some players undertand better how glutony works, and they could be chefs, and would sell their experience for huge glutony sessions
The feature could be something like: while one is doing glutony, the chef would have readonly access to all containers used for glutony (inventory, feasating table, etc. and could light up items for the other to eat, in order to raise humours. also he should have a visual on the glutonying dude's humours as well.
grimkid

Postby yozzik » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:44 pm

Dead game, but anyway.
We can't bring cupboards and other furniture outside. Now there is a way to bring them outside (destroy the house), but there is no way to bring them back. That makes any base replanning or internal moving impossible.
Immovable furniture with items in it is okay, you cut away large movable containers. Adding a fast decay for those furnitures stored outside is a good way too.
But darn let me bring my wardrobes into the new house from the street. :0
yozzik

Postby Rifmaster » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:17 pm

yozzik wrote:Dead game, but anyway.
We can't bring cupboards and other furniture outside. Now there is a way to bring them outside (destroy the house), but there is no way to bring them back. That makes any base replanning or internal moving impossible.
Immovable furniture with items in it is okay, you cut away large movable containers. Adding a fast decay for those furnitures stored outside is a good way too.
But darn let me bring my wardrobes into the new house from the street. :0

Can't you take cupboards outside if they're empty? I'm pretty sure they just decay when outside but im not 100% sure.
Rifmaster

Postby LudotoKuche123 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:56 pm

make achievment with prize :mrgreen: :geek:
LudotoKuche123

Postby Judaism » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:30 pm

Scout birds -
Shows pictures of bases past render, could also be something different such as scout towers etc. The point of the idea is that you can somehow see past render to scout a big base properly.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Ronch » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:11 am

Judaism wrote:Scout birds -
Shows pictures of bases past render, could also be something different such as scout towers etc. The point of the idea is that you can somehow see past render to scout a big base properly.

The private mount update plans will allow players to see beyond draw-distance (while mounted) according to JC's info shared with us when he introduced the game's private mounts update plan.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations