Small Ideas Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Chrumps » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:13 pm

A potato bag.
Chrumps

Postby Heffernan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:22 pm

can we be able to throw dead domestic animals by mortars on people to infect them with various things?
Heffernan

Postby Qiresea » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:51 pm

Heffernan wrote:can we be able to throw dead domestic animals by mortars on people to infect them with various things?

Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby AudriePlanck » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:51 pm

Heffernan wrote:can we be able to throw dead domestic animals by mortars on people to infect them with various things?

You can already do this.
AudriePlanck

Postby Nikixos » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:27 am

Decrease rarity of misterious lilypad? They are the only way to make bridges they should be as common as the effort to build a bridge in other games, instead we have to pay 2k per tile because they are so rare to get.
Image Image
Follow me on Youtube and Twitch!
Nikixos

Postby grimkid » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:13 pm

Nikixos wrote:Decrease rarity of misterious lilypad? They are the only way to make bridges they should be as common as the effort to build a bridge in other games, instead we have to pay 2k per tile because they are so rare to get.

-1 , sea fortresses are awesome and though. they should be difficult to do
grimkid

Postby Nsuidara » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:51 pm

Nikixos wrote:Decrease rarity of misterious lilypad? They are the only way to make bridges they should be as common as the effort to build a bridge in other games, instead we have to pay 2k per tile because they are so rare to get.

more like BAN Marp for transform ground <joke>

but i agree and no... if 1 lilypad per 1000 frogs.. then sure 1 likyad per 500 frogs will be nice

but great idea its' 1 lilypad per 5000 frogs :P
\(*o*)\ Praying in the JC Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/

Marketplace APP
Calculator Sets
Shop by Nsuidara
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Chrumps » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:23 pm

It is better to integrate some terraforming powers into future realms/upgraded towns mechanics.
Chrumps

Postby grimkid » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:22 pm

Chrumps wrote:It is better to integrate some terraforming powers into future realms/upgraded towns mechanics.

no idea how the devs see this regarding raiding system, but i am also a base builder enthusiast, and i would love some terraforming new features like ridge creating:D

UPDATE: if you guys manage to integrate some nice feature of grapling hook for raiding purposes, ridging would be balanced and would be a nice to have tool. (just a thought)
grimkid

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:18 pm

Chrumps wrote:It is better to integrate some terraforming powers into future realms/upgraded towns mechanics.

The plan is indeed to allow players to terraform over water at the moment. I.E. Raise the sea floor if they want.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations