Small Ideas Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Virus » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:37 am

It would be good if we could take more then 100 silver from purse at a time. If I need to take a 500 silver from it, I have to click it 5 times
Virus

Postby summertime » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:35 am

allow barrel to be used on well directly so that barrel+well combo becomes better than porting to providence with buckets
summertime

Postby agentlemanloser » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:44 am

A more reliable (read: smaller relative to ladder) placement of the character when entering a mine - preferably, within one tile of the ladder. I am tired of being deposited several tiles away inside a cluster of urns, inside a shed, etc.
agentlemanloser

Postby Ukhata » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:30 am

ability to _pull_ a cart or sled from a mine.
Ukhata

Postby thais » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:58 am

i thought of something. like a basket that holds berries. sort of like the bag of seeds or the bag of dry goods work as of now, but for berries. it sucks making berry pies now because they require 12 berries and my inventory only holds 24...
thais

Postby Cheena » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:15 pm

We need rakes. I'm tired of leaves on my front door.

I was also thinking about a better stove that could also hold a cauldron. Or something like that.
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Rifmaster » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:19 pm

Virus wrote:It would be good if we could take more then 100 silver from purse at a time. If I need to take a 500 silver from it, I have to click it 5 times

You do realise this would take away the need for purses, or atleast make even less reason for a new player to spend money on a new purse?

Also, popcorn should not need oil, since i dont remember over using any of it when making them tbh :I
Rifmaster

Postby Ukhata » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:39 pm

Rifmaster wrote:
Virus wrote:It would be good if we could take more then 100 silver from purse at a time. If I need to take a 500 silver from it, I have to click it 5 times

You do realise this would take away the need for purses, or atleast make even less reason for a new player to spend money on a new purse?

Also, popcorn should not need oil, since i dont remember over using any of it when making them tbh :I

how do you make it then?
Ukhata

Postby alloin » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:23 pm

Ukhata wrote:
Rifmaster wrote:

how do you make it then?

In a microwave !

Argost wrote:Option to enlarge UI and font, for us older folks :P I know the modded version does allow a small change in font, but going to 21 would be nice :)

I would like to ask an option to make the UI smaller, it's already large enough for me !! :p
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby bologna_man00 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:32 pm

Rifmaster wrote:You do realise this would take away the need for purses, or atleast make even less reason for a new player to spend money on a new purse?

Or just make it so that withdrawing 500 silver from a purse creates 5 100s stacks
bologna_man00

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations