Small Ideas Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Heffernan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:52 pm

since i heard all buildings have same soak can we have BARNS have more soak since they have more size? like 1500 or 2k?
Heffernan

Postby Taipion » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:43 pm

Heffernan wrote:since i heard all buildings have same soak can we have BARNS have more soak since they have more size? like 1500 or 2k?

Barns should't have more soak than others, but should be more susceptible to being set on fire cause it's all just wood and hay, lots of hay. ¦]

I have a great idea though, idk if someone has thought of this yet...

How about you can drink from any cup/flask that your cursor can reach, from where it is without needing to equip it first.
I mean, the cursor is your hand, if you can lift it up (taking in hand / on cursor) with a left-click, you should be able to drink from it.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby nosfirebird » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:48 am

Taipion wrote:
Heffernan wrote:since i heard all buildings have same soak can we have BARNS have more soak since they have more size? like 1500 or 2k?

Barns should't have more soak than others, but should be more susceptible to being set on fire cause it's all just wood and hay, lots of hay. ¦]

I have a great idea though, idk if someone has thought of this yet...

How about you can drink from any cup/flask that your cursor can reach, from where it is without needing to equip it first.
I mean, the cursor is your hand, if you can lift it up (taking in hand / on cursor) with a left-click, you should be able to drink from it.

issue is with animals 1k is easy to get who needs fire when you can just bash it down in under a min. soak needs to be 2-3k min with hitpoints on par of a stone fence. could also look at the other buildings and buff accordingly.
nosfirebird

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations