Small Ideas Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Dallane » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:41 am

Taipion wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Taipion wrote:So then tell me, if there is an actual good book, and someone like ...you, would make a book of the exact same name and also make so much of them that it's numbers match the original,
how would it be possible to discern the actual book from the cheap trolling attempt?

Has this problem even happened or are you dreaming something up? Maybe you can get the local bot client to set a alarm for troll books.

I did not think that you would know a way to do this anyways, but thanks for confirming.

Ok? I was just asking if this is a real thing that happens. I haven't touched books since they were released. Sorry for your feelings snowflake.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:33 am

Please create a thread if you want to discuss a large idea. This thread is for small ideas. This isn't something I was going to bother with anyway since it would require dev intervention to catalog and review each book every time someone wrote a new book.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby JohnSnow » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:24 am

Change requirements for building a meatsmoker from steel to cast iron. Smoked food at the moment is full ****, but cost of meatsmoker is very high.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby MaxPlanck » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:31 pm

Can we get the oil press limit increased to 50 liters?
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Taipion » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:38 am

MaxPlanck wrote:Can we get the oil press limit increased to 50 liters?

+1

And the ability to not only empty a barrel that you are carrying into something, but also fill it that way.

And please add some higher level skills that increase the speed of certain harvesting processes like picking berries, nuts, ...
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Heffernan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:41 am

can we please be allowed to place Benches outside or build them outside without decay? you know, garden benches would be nice to have.

Heffernan

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:50 am

let us make a liquid fertilizer 10l bucket + 10 humus = 10l liquid fertilizer decreases chance of carpal tunnel syndrome by 1/3 when filling pots
nosfirebird

Postby Heffernan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:54 pm

not sure how small of a Idea this is, but could we be able to pickup Pots with Finished Flowers in it and right click to "plant" them in our base? just have a few Sunflower or Rose fields for beauty.
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Heffernan wrote:not sure how small of a Idea this is, but could we be able to pickup Pots with Finished Flowers in it and right click to "plant" them in our base? just have a few Sunflower or Rose fields for beauty.

Really like that idea, +1
gorniksam

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:37 pm

I tried to get this idea on over a year ago when it was first proposed. John said no, something about server load.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations