Small Ideas Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Taipion » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:17 pm

bergamoth87 wrote:Can we have a Manure bag? For turkey/cow/pig/etc droppings? Either that or placing them in the stockbins? <3

+1 for less dropping-alts
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Wynfair » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:46 am

Red hats are cool. What-about Green, Independent and Blue? Just an idea. The blue ones can decrease your coal mining and raise your lying lol
Wynfair

Postby Chrumps » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:13 am

Salvaging stuff should come with a cost. Preferably in inspiration, but some debuff or timer is also an option.
Chrumps

Postby bergamoth87 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:03 pm

Chrumps wrote:Salvaging stuff should come with a cost. Preferably in inspiration, but some debuff or timer is also an option.

One of salvaging main uses its to give the players incentive to rebuild/reform/replan theyr bases.

+1 if that debuff would only apply to crime. (but i'm a carebear so i'll just STFU)
bergamoth87

Postby Ronch » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:27 pm

Chrumps wrote:Salvaging stuff should come with a cost. Preferably in inspiration, but some debuff or timer is also an option.

I do not understand why, what reason to have a debuff from salvaging ?
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby gorniksam » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:41 pm

lol wat
hell no
Heffernan wrote:1) its summer
2) im German
3) kinda retarded

ImageImageImage
gorniksam

Postby Chrumps » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:49 pm

gorniksam wrote:hell no

Precisely because of the same reason you do not want it: to limit amount of stuff a single character can salvage.

bergamoth87 wrote:+1 if that debuff would only apply to crime. (but i'm a carebear so i'll just STFU)

Dat's biased.
And no, no sane remake of a base would generate as much penalty as salvaging clean an abandoned place.
Chrumps

Postby Ronch » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:37 am

Chrumps wrote:Precisely because of the same reason you do not want it: to limit amount of stuff a single character can salvage.

Dat's biased.
And no, no sane remake of a base would generate as much penalty as salvaging clean an abandoned place.

So far, this idea doesn't make any sense at all.
No logic or purpose, nor even a single reason offered for a deterrence to salvaging items (in or out of crime) that a player already has the skill to salvage.

Maybe the idea's only purpose it to semi-protect (unpaid) claims of "certain" veteran player's numerous secondary bases scattered across all four corners of the map, protect them from daring and shrewd noobs who enjoy exploring the wilds looking for valuable legacy items ?
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations